Random Football News

Last edited:
Yes, it was pretty interesting, if you think about how Al Davis felt about Rozelle it's not dissimilar from the way we al feel about Goodell.
just watched this. it was excellent. i had thought that "deep fake" rendering of them would be 🙄 but it was good. my fanhood started around when they started battling over the oakland- l.a. move. i had no one team i rooted for back then, i liked to watch several teams. so i was a raiders fan in those sbs. i liked aggressiveness and defense.

Always thought they let the wrong guy go. Foles was outstanding against us in the SB in that Eagles offense.

The knock on Wentz the last couple of years is that he went off script of the offense way too many times trying to be the hero. The coaches kept warning him about his ad lib attitude and when they pointed out to him the designed guy was open he'd say he wasn't open. The more the coaches tried to get him to conform to the offense the more he went off the rails. The guy has physical ability but it seems something got in him after Foles took his thunder in that SB. I don't know if he can be fixed. Nevertheless, I never liked his 'softness' much for the Pats anyway.

Pats will have to do their due diligence - and that goes for every trade rumor and every FA who is available until the season starts. Get used to it.

Drunk drivers are a scourge.

That little girl will never be the same. :concern:
I have always been highly skeptical of Capital Punishment. But if we are going to keep doing it, let's add Killing a minor while Driving Drunk. I could live that.

Cheers

This is both a story you’d expect to find on The Onion, and an onion of a story — which is to say it has layers. The amount of parental neglect and poor decision making it takes to have a child drink paint not once, but twice is beyond staggering. Just when you think the weirdness of this story is done here, it gets worse, courtesy of NFL.com.

“My older brother would always get a big glass and drink it in front of me all the time. Daddy was painting the kitchen one day, and I saw that big creamy white bucket, just grabbed it started drinking it.”
Pause for a sec here, Bruce. I have some questions.

1. Did you think milk arrived to the house in steel buckets?
  2. Did you think your father was painting the walls with milk?
  3. So you drank paint, were poisoned, had your stomach pumped and your reaction after that was “hmmm, I need to try that paint again.”
Arians is one idiot Darwin's Theory missed.

I just listened to that.

I sort of knew about the Reid family's background, but I didn't quite realize it was as bad as this reporter relates.

If a little bit of air pressure can trigger an investigation, what will be Goodell's response to this?
That's appalling, so the cop was saying Britt Reid was coming from work when it happened? He was intoxicated and caused a serious incident resulting in a young girls hospitalisation. The chiefs could be in huge trouble if the accident happened as a result of him boozing at work. And he had been caught multiple times before drink driving?? Fuck me.

Chiefs are the 'deep pockets". If true. they will likely be one of the defendants and lots of Chiefs' employees are going to be deposed about what they knew re Alcohol at the facility and Britt......

That's appalling, so the cop was saying Britt Reid was coming from work when it happened? He was intoxicated and caused a serious incident resulting in a young girls hospitalisation. The chiefs could be in huge trouble if the accident happened as a result of him boozing at work. And he had been caught multiple times before drink driving?? Fuck me.
His son Garrett ODed at the Eagles' training camp at Lehigh. Guess they don't let work get in the way of extra-curriculars.

Back