Random Football News

Deshaun Watson says he will NOT go to the Jete.
Caserio says he is not taking calls on Watson and has no plans to trade him.
Watson says he will not play for the Texans.
Standstill it would seem.
Caserio has a crisis he didn't ask for right off the bat.

Headline trying to make us have sympathy for Britt??? :cautious: View attachment 1986
Pretty sure I heard he was driving whilst drunk (or possibly under the influence of drugs) and hit another vehicle and a 5 year old girl is still in hospital following said accident

If that's real from NFL Network they ought to be ashamed and ought to apologise to the family for trying to make it seem like Reid and his son deserve an element of sympathy.

So now refs aren't allowed to ref games if they have any children or family members that share their names with any first or last name of any player or coach on either team playing the game? Good luck with that lol

Pretty sure I heard he was driving whilst drunk (or possibly under the influence of drugs) and hit another vehicle and a 5 year old girl is still in hospital following said accident

If that's real from NFL Network they ought to be ashamed and ought to apologise to the family for trying to make it seem like Reid and his son deserve an element of sympathy.
exactly. britt admitted(according to reports) he had a few drinks and adderall.
and i listened to the reporting on this, not a word about substances from nfln.

That little girl has still not woken up from that crash. This could be serious for the Chiefs as the cop was implying that Britt Reid was coming from work, drunk. If he was boozing on the premises and then drove, the Chiefs will be on the hook as well.

exactly. britt admitted(according to reports) he had a few drinks and adderall.
and i listened to the reporting on this, not a word about substances from nfln.

Reading that makes me seriously angry, seems like Britt has a history of substance abuse. I can understand NFLN not wanting to delve into such a subject based on reports that may not be fully confirmed, but at least acknowledge that there are allegations that he was not in a fit state to drive and that there is a child in a critical condition because of his actions.

At that point NFLN is free to follow up wishing the kid all the best and hoping that Britt can get clean in future.

Suspect NFLN avoided all talk of it to avoid any potential lawsuits for Libel/Defamation

I don't understand why this Britt Reid story was off limits in the run up to the SB by the media.

Now I'm reading that Andy has a Cris Carter fall guy - some assistant who is now in legal hot water.

Nothing about this scumbag situation is hitting right with me.

I don't understand why this Britt Reid story was off limits in the run up to the SB by the media.

Now I'm reading that Andy has a Cris Carter fall guy - some assistant who is now in legal hot water.

Nothing about this scumbag situation is hitting right with me.
It wasn't received all that well from my Chief's friends but when the news hit, I immediately said that if this had been a Patriots coach that it would have been smeared all over the headlines and that would have been the only thing they talked about during the Super Bowl. And they still somehow think the Patriots get preferential treatment. :ROFLMAO:

...if this had been a Patriots coach that it would have been smeared all over the headlines and that would have been the only thing they talked about during the Super Bowl. And they still somehow think the Patriots get preferential treatment. :ROFLMAO:
💯

It was national news when Stephen Belichick was arrested for possession of marijuana, and when Brian was arrested for underage drinking.

$32m cap hit this year, $19m base salary become fully guaranteed on Friday, QBs are playing longer, but he's already in his 30s, teams are possibly going to want a bit of compensation from Seattle for taking on his big contract like the Rams did when they traded Goff to the Lions.

Wilson wants a better OLine. He's been sacked 394 times in the last 9 seasons. 100 more sacks than any other QB since 2012.
He's taken a beating and wants a better OLine or to be traded.
He'll get his better OL now.

Back