Random Football News

Gruden should refuse any settlement. Let’s get to discovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agreed!

Get all of Goodell's emails and phone transcriptions up on an overhead projector in a federal court outside of NY!

ROFL

FD89Ab8XEAQg3tK

That was the WR they couldn't really afford to lose. Now you have to play OBJ on the outside exclusively.
Yep. It's called hubris.

Snead and McVay got what was coming to them with their top heavy roster and tossing draft picks like bags of candy. OBJ is now under huge pressure and he won't like that.

More good news and I am not rooting for injuries, but I'll take our luck when we can get it, because we're certainly due.

Julio Jones to IR with that contract and draft picks stupidly dealt away by Jon Robinson and Vrabel, and we now miss Henry and Julio our game in a few weeks.

That was the WR they couldn't really afford to lose. Now you have to play OBJ on the outside exclusively.
But, uh, they're still better off than they would be if they hadn't signed OBJ, right? If anything, this makes them look psychic.

But, uh, they're still better off than they would be if they hadn't signed OBJ, right? If anything, this makes them look psychic.
Well if they had given Brandin Cooks a more reasonable contract, and not been forced to trade him for a 2nd round pick that they ended up trading, they wouldn't have needed OBJ in the first place.

And are they better off? OBJ still has to learn the playbook, and learn how to play their outside receiver spot. Like, in a video game, they might be better off. We'll see about real life.

Speaking of Pitt, it looks like they were a mystery 3rd team to make an actual offer to OBJ being GB and the Rams:

Speaks volumes about their concerns of their offense.

And, another reason why this guy was in no way, shape or form ever coming here:

You simply cannot make this up. When the player is more concerned about their brand or in this case, their number being available as to which team he wants to play for, yeah, I am good. NO THANK YOU.

I hate players like this. Primadonna, selfish and could care less about being a team player.

Back