Random Football News

It's about time they signed a QB. Good for Cam. I wish him well.
Yep, exactly, wish him well. Came in here in an impossible situation, really, and until he got Covid, actually played pretty well.

Question is, what does this mean for Sam Darnold?

Yep, exactly, wish him well. Came in here in an impossible situation, really, and until he got Covid, actually played pretty well.

Question is, what does this mean for Sam Darnold?

Darnold is out for 3-6 weeks then he becomes Cam's backup. They already picked up Darnold's option for next year. :dith:
Cam is getting $6M guaranteed and up to another $4M in incentives for half the year. Wow.

Take a look at this...damn idiot Panthers

FD7jXPUVUAMrrK9

Yeah, very happy for Cam, back to where it started for him in the pros. Another shot for him and the Panther fans will give him a great welcome home.

I'm glad for him. Hey, he wasn't very good here, particularly after his covid experience last season. But, I thought he was a good soldier while with us and he was a good teammate. I believe the fondness and respect his teammates expressed about for were genuine.

Last edited:

This was predictable. Unless, of course, you work in the NFL front office - those guys never saw this coming.

He'll get something and it should be significant especially if his attorney can force the NFL to divulge all the emails.

This was a purposeful "hit job" by someone in the NFL. This gonna be fun! :popcorn:

He'll get something and it should be significant especially if his attorney can force the NFL to divulge all the emails.

This was a purposeful "hit job" by someone in the NFL. This gonna be fun! :popcorn:
It may be more about revenge than the money too.

It would be so awesome if this Gruden thing could somehow take down the NFL front office as exists today.

Back