amazing isn't it...that is one Dog that trains well and maintains the training yet because of training as Guard Dogs a stigma gets carried over - it is only doing it's job people

Very true. Our Skipper isn't aggressive towards people, but he is protective of our family. Very friendly dog, but most people have an inclination to be scared of him just because of the breed.

Just tell them his name is Skipper. That will make him cute wuv

Btw, my dog (half yellow lab/husky) is named Cookie Dough. Totally vicious ROFL

Ax Men on History starts a new season tonight at 9pm.

Very true. Our Skipper isn't aggressive towards people, but he is protective of our family. Very friendly dog, but most people have an inclination to be scared of him just because of the breed.
my friend has two, mother daughter (daughter is close to 100 lbs) and those two think my son is their tug o war toy.. the two of them jump all over my son and he loves it and it is just playing but if their owner says one word the two will stop and lay on the ground waiting to be released from the command.

I have walked into their pen with no one home and no issue, just happiness to see me.

I am amazed at how well they behave without professional training, my friend has owned Shappards for years so he has experience raising them.

The comcast guy who came over the other day setup some comedy when he saw Skipper. He literally ran right out of the apartment while screaming. Then yelling from outside "CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE PUT HIM IN ANOTHER ROOM. I DONT DO SHEPHERDS THEY ALWAYS BITE ME"

this was my view leaving church tonight.

snow.jpg

I love snow, but hate this wind driven snow. Had to use 4wd to keep the Jeep facing forward without worrying about losing traction.

I wonder if Leon still think Hoyer should start at QB for the pats.

How big is your dog? Sounds like a mix that could get pretty huge.
Nah, he's only about medium size. And I could feed him bacon grease every meal and he'd still be skinny. Lots of energy!

The comcast guy who came over the other day setup some comedy when he saw Skipper. He literally ran right out of the apartment while screaming. Then yelling from outside "CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE PUT HIM IN ANOTHER ROOM. I DONT DO SHEPHERDS. THEY ALWAYS BITE ME"

Hey, Comcast guy, if you don't want to get bit, maybe you should stop trying to "do" them. :coffee:

Who knew that everything you'd ever need to survive is located in aisle 9?

4d0687490bc5a.jpg

Don't you hate it when you look at threads on internet forums and think, "hey, that is a good idea..." I was on jeepforum and someone was looking for a CJ grill for some wall decor and got me thinking that would be an awesome piece of decoration for my garage. So now I am want to find a CJ or TJ grill to use as wall decor.

ATTENTION MEN:

Scarlett Johansson is single again. So if you play your cards right....

:coffee:

I can't I find people that know what they are doing at the grand wireless store in Newport. I go there because my devoir would not let me send a 11 second video to someone.I was there for 40 Minutes while they install 2 different app to try to fix the problem.
I go to the Verizon store in North Kingston they fix the problem in 3 Minutes.

fat.jpg

Seriously, I have no words to even say anything about this shirt........(10x shirt).....

Back