fat.jpg

Seriously, I have no words to even say anything about this shirt........(10x shirt).....
You found a picture Rex Ryan T-shirt.

I think Rex would fit two or three times in that.......

ScarJo has never looked better than Lost in Translation. I went to see that movie with a girlfriend and it almost made me want to break up with her.

Half because of Scarlet Johan and half because my gf wouldn't shut up during the entire movie.

Ug...finally getting ahead alittle bit...ready to pay off some omey that I owe to my girl's family...and then after a quick check up with the mechanic I find out I need some extensive work...which'll cost me about another grand.....seriously...shoot me now. :suicide:

Ug...finally getting ahead alittle bit...ready to pay off some omey that I owe to my girl's family...and then after a quick check up with the mechanic I find out I need some extensive work...which'll cost me about another grand.....seriously...shoot me now. :suicide:
Just a suggestion ok...:coffee:
large_clunkers.jpg

Between Computers and cars this looks like the theme for the day...:coffee:

This a reason Why I like Toyota cars . Besides from the new ones gas pedals sticking they run for a very long time. I still drive a 86 Camry LE with only 94,800 miles on it.

Watching a special on Alaska....I want to kayak near a glacier so bad.

Back