Good thing you were not here when the seau story broke.

When the lacrosse scandal broke years ago, alot of people voice their opinions, people who were on the outside looking in
This happened in my state my area my region here in NC. We got to see the parents the kids everything close and personal and I then judge when I should not have judge

So long story short, when I read what happen to JS I reserved my opinion. I am not going to know what happen what all happen and it is not my business, I made a mistake with the lacrosse team and am trying to learn my lesson from that
What people here on this site said about him well they are entitled to their opinions as anyone else is.

That how I see it anyway when it happened

I watched the first hour of "Avatar." I won't be watching anymore of this, the most overrated piece of steaming crap in recent memory.

I watched the first hour of "Avatar." I won't be watching anymore of this, the most overrated piece of steaming crap in recent memory.
I knew I ****ing loved you. wuv

But I beat you. I only watched 30 seconds.

It's like a mixture of Ferngully and Halo.

Yea but did you watch it in 3d? If you didn't then you missed out because the 3d is absolutely stunning......... Well the story is so so.....Steaming piece of crap is just bit too strong...:jester:
The last hour is the best part...:coffee:

I knew I ****ing loved you. wuv

But I beat you. I only watched 30 seconds.

It's like a mixture of Ferngully and Halo.

I have you both beat. I could barely watch the commercials for it. I have no idea how that was Oscar nomination worthy.

Brougham, while the plot is pooptacular, not seeing it in the theater may be the greatest disservice ever done to eyeballs. You lost this battle long before the first salvo.

I have you both beat. I could barely watch the commercials for it. I have no idea how that was Oscar nomination worthy.
it only was the budget that made it Oscar worthy IMO....never saw it nor do I care to as I prefer romantic comedy over Scifi

Brougham, while the plot is pooptacular, not seeing it in the theater may be the greatest disservice ever done to eyeballs. You lost this battle long before the first salvo.
ah that is becasue of the special effects not the movie...I can go to Jordans and get on MOM and enjoy that...or Bugs Life in Disney

I finally saw Shutter Island and was very disappointed, not a bit scary, not enough blood, just maybe my lack of intelligence made me miss something.

it only was the budget that made it Oscar worthy IMO....never saw it nor do I care to as I prefer romantic comedy over Scifi

ah that is becasue of the special effects not the movie...I can go to Jordans and get on MOM and enjoy that...or Bugs Life in Disney

I finally saw Shutter Island and was very disappointed, not a bit scary, not enough blood, just maybe my lack of intelligence made me miss something.

Shutter Island sucked. We saw that in Foxboro. Thankfully that theater is so comfortable and awesome, I was able to take a nap. The chocolate covered cherry martinis they served probably helped.:rolleyes:

The big boss just sent the email that we are closing at 2 today. Hello Mr. Vacation, it is nice to see you.woohoo

Back