I was also thinking of learning to shoot and getting a gun to take on hikes with me because some people I ran into during my hike today were stopped watching something then asked..

"Did you see the mountain lion?"

Kind of scary that I didn't cause I was so focused on watching out for diamondbacks.:)

I kept telling ya for a long time being concerned about your safety, but you never listened :fire: Oh well Peaches....hope all is well with you and yours..... :thumb:

I kept telling ya for a long time being concerned about your safety, but you never listened :fire: Oh well Peaches....hope all is well with you and yours..... :thumb:

I am fine hiking wise anyhow.

Today we were looking over the negative edge of the pool and saw a really cool king snake about 4 feet long. He is a GOOD snake to have around and I ran after it with my camera..will post if anything came out good.

I got some KICKASS shots of the birds digging on the blooming Saguaros..coming soon to a thread near you.

Forecast for this weekend so far is rain all weekend. A nice leisurely stroll of 39 miles in the rain? Sounds decadent.:banghead:ROFL

Sometimes when a band plays someones elses song, I like it better. Case in point. This first video is my church playing a song called "Revelation Songs"
<iframe width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gxAGnhgkQVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like it better then Phillip Craig and Deans version because when they do it at my church they build it up right before the chorus and adds a bunch to the song.

Here is the original version.
<iframe width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dsiDukXIeVY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I posted this with some other wildlife shots in Amateur Photo but JUSt in case you don't go there U am SOO stoked with a little photo shop help I got the face of this snake who was hiding and hard to get on film!

I only got neg rep once.

The person who did it called me a moron, but spelled it the way it is in your avatar. ROFL

I have so many people on "ignore" I am not sure how many times I have been neg repped. It makes me laugh that someone cares that much about internet convo to be that ugly.

Here's a + rep to undo it luv.

I just had a phone interview for a decent job and it wasn't a complete train wreck.

I wouldn't be surprised if I got called for round 2.

go me.

Good for you! Hopefully you get the call for the next round and it goes just as well!!:thumb:

and give one a case of the chili farts.:Fart::insane:

ROFL nah..Winegrad stomach's can handle anything but MILK.:)

Ugh today we go to see our attorney. I hate having to even dunk my toes into that pool and without warrant. (no pun intended)

Ommmmmmm

Back