This board and a cigar board are the only ones where I spend much hang time. Membership for the most part has the same caring attitude on both boards. These boards certainly helped me when I was in the hospital and when I first got home.

This board and a cigar board are the only ones where I spend much hang time. Membership for the most part has the same caring attitude on both boards. These boards certainly helped me when I was in the hospital and when I first got home.

You are such a soothing and kind presence here, am glad you do hang your hat here

There have been many times where I've read a post which irked me, and began writing a reply to, but after having written my opinion, realized it would probably incite rancor rather than promote discussion...so I chose not to post it. Some battles are not worth fighting, and my opinion of all things doesn't need to be made known all the time.

Self-control and reason are my mods. :toast:

There have been many times where I've read a post which irked me, and began writing a reply to, but after having written my opinion, realized it would probably incite rancor rather than promote discussion...so I chose not to post it. Some battles are not worth fighting, and my opinion of all things doesn't need to be made known all the time.

I think that covers a lot of us, I know I have done that and others have as well

I don't always reread a post before I send it out but I do try. Sometimes not saying anything at all is the ticket.

It does help to carefully pick your fights and ignore some of the lesser disagreements. Much less acid reflux that way.:thumb:

Exactly. And I like that when you've had enough, you can log out without having to excuse yourself.

I enjoy the ball-busting and wiseguy remarks more than the debates and preaching. I'll let my vote or my volunteerism or donations do my speaking for me.

SOO true..can we clone more of youse?;)

Taltos,

What is your smoke of choice? Letely I have been on an Arturo Fuente kick........:coffee:

F*ck them!!! :4321:

He's going off to college soon anyway, right? Better to be single. :coffee:

Yeah except they are SO insane we have to deal with them in court soon. They have lost their daughter for good which is a shame because it is unlikely Conner and she stay together but the lies and hate they have perpetrated have shown her what they are all about.

We jsut did his orientation at ASU it is SUCHHH a nice campus.:)

Yeah except they are SO insane we have to deal with them in court soon. They have lost their daughter for good which is a shame because it is unlikely Conner and she stay together but the lies and hate they have perpetrated have shown her what they are all about.

Dayum!!! :blink:

Sounds like a long and twisted story goes with that.

Glad he is happy and moving on to college. :thumb:

I thought I was getting out of stuff cheap because I have boys. 2 friggin proms in a week and this crap is tapping me out!!!!! Tuxes, tickets, flowers, pictures!!!:cuss:

I thought I was getting out of stuff cheap because I have boys. 2 friggin proms in a week and this crap is tapping me out!!!!! Tuxes, tickets, flowers, pictures!!!:cuss:

What no Limo . Are you going to yet them use your car to go to the prom.

That, plus the knowledge that you are probably getting them laid. :coffee:

What no Limo . Are you going to yet them use your car to go to the prom.
No limo..they are going with other friends. And enough.:cuss:

So I am currently sitting at my desk with scotch tape all over my nose and nostrils. My co-worker said the hallway smelled like bad tape. So in my fit of laughter of wondering what in the hell tape smells like, never mind what in the hell bad tape even is, I have taken to Pee Wee herman my face for scientific purposes.ROFL

No limo..they are going with other friends. And enough.:cuss:

So I am currently sitting at my desk with scotch tape all over my nose and nostrils. My co-worker said the hallway smelled like bad tape. So in my fit of laughter of wondering what in the hell tape smells like, never mind what in the hell bad tape even is, I have taken to Pee Wee herman my face for scientific purposes.ROFL

Pleeeeeze...upload a pic for us....pleeeeeze....?

Back