I'm sorry but
If I can tell you where you got those shoes your wearing

feet isn't cutting it with me as a legit answer

I'm sorry but

feet isn't cutting it with me as a legit answer

Where do you 'got' your shoes?

:coffee: I mean I fell for it too brohan but it's not an incorrect answer.

State born in: grace

Ok, I'm just going to tell you guys because by now you obviously get the idea. If you want to keep guessing, I'll entertain the notion so for the weakest SPOILER ALERT in the history of message boards:

infancy

:coffee: I mean I fell for it too brohan but it's not an incorrect answer.

Ok, I'm just going to tell you guys because by now you obviously get the idea. If you want to keep guessing, I'll entertain the notion so for the weakest SPOILER ALERT in the history of message boards:

infancy

I think i may have beat you to it;)

~Dee~

The answers were always in my pocket.

:toast:

gollum.jpg

We loves riddles... 'What has it gots in its pocketses'? IT'S THE PRECIOUS!!!! GIVES IT TO US!!!!! FILTHY HOBBITSES!!! WE HATES IT! WE HATESES IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!

So I'm at South Station and I have the following interaction with a homeless man:

Homeless Man: Excuse me, sir. May I have your permission to ask you a question?

Fully Tilted: What's the question?

Homeless Man: I have a riddle for you. If I can tell you where you got those shoes your wearing, what state you were born in and how many children your father had, will you give me two dollars?

Fully Tilted: I'll give you two cigarettes if that works?

Homeless Man: Ok.

Anyone want to venture a guess to the riddle itself? I'm usually not amused by the homeless who are relentless in telling me that they simply need $3 to pay for a train ticket home to NJ because their BF/GF left them and they have no money :blah: And then they ask me again two weeks later. :rolleyes:

I'll gladly buy them a cheeseburger from McDonald's or get them a drink if it's not out of my own way but that's it.

This guy though, had me chuckling.

Any guesses?

It's The Riddler! ("They call me The Riddler") I've run into this guy a whole bunch of times.

One of my favorites of his is "Who can't you out-smart, out-think or out-do?" Answer: God.

The thing that's most impressive about him is that he recycles the same riddles every month or so - so after a while you already know the answers. I dunno why he impresses me so much, but he gets my change almost every time. I think he recognizes me now, so he doesn't ask me for $2 anymore.

And also, the contrived sob story which is such a transparent lie (The ever popular $3 ticket to New Jersey) - that gets you nothing.

It's The Riddler! ("They call me The Riddler") I've run into this guy a whole bunch of times.

One of my favorites of his is "Who can't you out-smart, out-think or out-do?" Answer: God.

The thing that's most impressive about him is that he recycles the same riddles every month or so - so after a while you already know the answers. I dunno why he impresses me so much, but he gets my change almost every time. I think he recognizes me now, so he doesn't ask me for $2 anymore.

And also, the contrived sob story which is such a transparent lie (The ever popular $3 ticket to New Jersey) - that gets you nothing.

I have never seen him before and I used to work across the street from S Station. He impressed me and made me laugh. I'm going to throw a bone his way for that, for sure. :thumb:

The contrived bus ticket schtick or "My wife/husband" and I are on a business trip and she had to travel to "RI/CT/NH" but left her phone and has my wallet and keys shit gets you nothing but disgust from me.

The Riddler can have my cigarettes any time!

Did you at least give him matches or lighter so he can smoke them. How come i never run into funny hmeless guys. I always get asked the same question. Can I have some change or a smoke.

Back