went to a haunted house and when the guy yelled in my daughters face I yelled back and scared the Sh!t out of him...I forget how loud my voice can be

went to a haunted house and when the guy yelled in my daughters face I yelled back and scared the Sh!t out of him...I forget how loud my voice can be

No baby the flight team. No politics just ****ing amazing stunts
Posted via Mobile Device

Once, when I was married, my (now ex-)wife bought a bunch of Bananas while grocery shopping.

I took a pin - just a plain old ordinary pin - and carefully poked it into the seam of one of the bananas and wiggled it back and forth, slicing the banana inside the peel. I repeated this every half inch or so up the length of the banana. I repeated this process on every banana in the bunch.

Next morning, the wife sits down to have cereal, and decides she wants to put slices of banana on it. So, she peels the banana, and it falls apart in perfect slices... The quizzical look on her face was priceless, as I said "Oh, you bought the Sliced Bananas. You know we don't have the money for fancy stuff like that. Next you'll be buying seedless grapes." and then acted like I was a bit irritated about the whole thing, as she (still confused) peeled another banana with the same results. She finally just shrugged her shoulders, said "Cool. I didn't know they could grow them like that..." and ate her food.

I never did have the heart to tell her... I hope she still believes it. :coffee:

Once, when I was married, my (now ex-)wife bought a bunch of Bananas while grocery shopping.

I took a pin - just a plain old ordinary pin - and carefully poked it into the seam of one of the bananas and wiggled it back and forth, slicing the banana inside the peel. I repeated this every half inch or so up the length of the banana. I repeated this process on every banana in the bunch.

Next morning, the wife sits down to have cereal, and decides she wants to put slices of banana on it. So, she peels the banana, and it falls apart in perfect slices... The quizzical look on her face was priceless, as I said "Oh, you bought the Sliced Bananas. You know we don't have the money for fancy stuff like that. Next you'll be buying seedless grapes." and then acted like I was a bit irritated about the whole thing, as she (still confused) peeled another banana with the same results. She finally just shrugged her shoulders, said "Cool. I didn't know they could grow them like that..." and ate her food.

I never did have the heart to tell her... I hope she still believes it. :coffee:

Where the hell do you get this shit from Clare? Rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you evah put a bannana in her tail pipe:coffee:

Where the hell do you get this shit from Clare? Rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

:coffee:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5zwJKrR2RMk?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

How much extra halloween candy should one house have. The snowstorm and the like caused a reduction in the number of trick or treaters that came to the house. As a result I now have like three extra bags of snickers, kit kats, Reeses PB cups and hershey bars. The willpower is weak in this one.

One thing is for sure. Patsload won't eat the Reese's.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back