That is WHy I wear a protection when making breakfast..
You can never be too safe...:coffee:

kitchen_apron.jpg

FOXjust reminded viewers that American Idol premiers this week. Thanks for the warning. I'm going to program the remote to skip FOX until that shit ends. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sure someone would bitch if I put this in the Football Forum, so here goes......

I'm f**king DONE!!! I have wasted too much time already.

Everyday I drive to work with my little cup of coffee and waste 5 minutes listening to Toucher & Rich. I try to give them 5 minutes because D & C are like listening to 2 crotchety old bastards talk about "what is wrong with kids today" and how things "should" be. :jerkit: F**k off and die and take Meter with you!!!!

It's like 5 minutes of Romper Room. It's like some a$$hole gave a couple 12 year olds a radio show. They were somewhat funny when they weren't trying to do sports. All I hear is them making fun of EVERYONE in these stupid voices that make me want to turn the wheel into a pole. I have NEVER heard anything even remotely resembling intelligent sports talk or either of them say anything based on facts or with anything to back up their CONSTANT criticism of everything and everyone.

I'm listening to music from now on. :grumpy:

I'm sure someone would bitch if I put this in the Football Forum, so here goes......

Everyday I drive to work with my little cup of coffee and waste 5 minutes listening to Toucher & Rich. I try to give them 5 minutes because D & C are like listening to 2 crotchety old bastards talk about "what is wrong with kids today" and how things "should" be. :jerkit: F**k off and die and take Meter with you!!!!

It's like 5 minutes of Romper Room. It's like some a$$hole gave a couple 12 year olds a radio show. They were somewhat funny when they weren't trying to do sports. All I hear is them making fun of EVERYONE in these stupid voices that make me want to turn the wheel into a pole. I have NEVER heard anything even remotely resembling intelligent sports talk or either of them say anything based on facts or with anything to back up their CONSTANT criticism of everything and everyone.

I have been blowing off sports radio for the most part too, I am tired of the same old BS

I usually enjoy T&R but this morning sucked then I flipped over to D&C and that sucked so I spun around the dial.

I've tried sports radio a few times and just couldn't do it. It was too much like listening to the women of the View or some other female talk show. It's just a bunch of people arguing and trying to get louder and louder so they can talk over the other one. I was watching NFL Gameday Morning this weekend and couldn't stand that either.

I've got plenty of music that I never have to worry about getting tired of it so that's what I listen to.

Get satellite radio and turn on the NFL Network - it's a breath of fresh air. Really, and truly. Sure, they get some moron callers from time to time, but there is also some of the best football analysis I've come across.

Truth in headlines.

LAX BUST: $179K worth of drug used to treat erectile dysfunction confiscated, stiff fine possible

Back