rumors are he is a boob staring pervert when he is filming the show making many women very uncomfortable with his cleavage stare...so he has that going for him

After 6+ seasons of willingly setting loose Jersey Shore on humanity, isn't MTV doing a "let's fix New Jersey" telethon thing kinda counterproductive?

Twinkies? Never.

Now Ding Dongs are a different matter all together.

:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

I just got this new laptop and I am hating on windows 8 so freakin bad right now. All this swiping and sh*t. My mousepad is more sensitive than a nipple during pms.

Justine Bieber won some American music awards - should not be allowed to as a Canadian but that is a less important issue..

Justine Biebers Mom, Pattie Mallette, would you?

justin-bieber-and-pattie-mallette-airport.jpg

Good news if you love Twinkies and such...Hostess and the Bakers' Union came to terms. They are back in business.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJNR2EpS0jw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tree is up and lit, finally. I survived another Black Friday, and I have two more turkey meals to cook. The last two, my fav's. Pot Pie and soup.

Hello! And Boston Sports Thoughts and Some Other Thoughts

Hello, all.

I've been gone for quite some time though I see that my Random Thoughts thread survives. That's kind of cool. Some of you have written me nice PMs during my absence.

I've had technological issues that have prevented me from posting and I just basically gave up.

Those issues have surfaced when I've tried to post or otherwise navigate the site and they seem not to be happening now so hopefully I can stick around.

In the meantime, here are some Boston Sports Thoughts:

1. So can anyone remember a more enjoyable Pats game from beginning (well, from the Sanchez pick) until the end of a Pats game than TG Night? Sure, there have been much bigger, much tougher wins, but in terms of pure unadulterated pleasure that one is right up at the top.

2. I was among the many Pats fans on site. A few friends were in my section and we kept looking at each other and howling during that 52-second PatsGasm.

3. It's hard to pick a favorite play, right? The Self-Inflicted Butt Tackle is a good choice. The Vereen TD is right up there. The bomb to Edelman can't be ingnored. I think I have to go SIBT for the pure comedy of it all. Plus, that was the play that really made the game a laugher and put big distance beween the Pats and the Jests.

4. Please please please please please Woody, don't fire Rexy.

5. Can we now dispense with the nonsense about him being a good Head Coach because his teams made two AFC Championship games? Forget the doublespeak about Tebow. Forget McIlroy being available. Can you remotely imagine Bill Belichick dressing someone who was not ready to play? Wasting a spot on the roster?

6. Rex's reaction about Bart Scott not getting enough snaps didn't get enough attention generally. Hell, Bart is a fossil. Every snap he gets is too many.

7. The Bruins are STILL Cup contenders. That this period and this roster is being squandered is a crime. Imagine how NY Rangers fans must feel.

8. What a terrible year to have excess coin in your pocket if you're Ben Cherington. NONE of the big name free agents excites me. Mike Napoli? Fat. Not great defensively. Hit like Varitek average-wise last year. And he's a big freaking prize? Josh Hamilton? Forget the drugs (he probably has). The guy is always getting hurt. Zack Geinke? If I want to see a crackpot, I'll watch Homeland for goodness sakes.

9. I have a need for Sheed! There were some serious Sheed Haters here back in the day. And now he's on the Knicks and apparently helping them win some games. Funny stuff.

10. The Cs choppy start has me concerned but not greatly. The Cs will be fine once they jell, and Avery Bradley will add a huge dimension to that defense.

11. Given the Cs' rebounding issues and their general lack of tough guys, why haven't they signed Kenyon Martin to replace Darko Millicic. He seems to be just what they're missing.

12. Rondo is awesome. Yeah, he's not lights out from the outside but either is Jason Kidd. Rondo can just play. He's a winner and I love that he's on the Celts.

13. Does anyone have gas when they see Thomas Brady on the field at the end of blowouts?

14. I think Talib will be good for the Pats but I LOVE McCourty at safety and Chung on the sideline for the most part. Patrick hits hard but he's normally doing that after a long completion.

15. Spikes on the other hand is one fierce hitter. Love that guy.

16. Best TV shows that are on right now: Homeland, Dexter, Law & Order SVU, Family Guy and Sons of Anarchy.

17. Most underappreciated TV show that recently came to a close: Damages. If you can see it somehow, please do. You will not be disappointed. It was on DirecTV's network this year.

18. The Who are coming to MSG soon. Quadrophenia. PSYCHED.

19. I will admit this openly: I think the Pats are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

20. And another thing I'll admit: I still don't really think of the NY Giants as SB Champs. They won, fair and square, and are the guys with their names in th books. But damn, there are champs I look at with great respect and other ones I look at and say "you got the right bounces, dudes." Both NY Giants champs were of that ilk. And this isn't what I always say when my teams lose in the finals or SB. The Packers and Bears teams that beat the Pats were certainly worthy champs. The 2010 Lakers were too, as much as I hated that team.

21. Ray Allen...I will never cheer him again. Intellectually, I get it all. Emotionally, the man chose to play on Team Hades. He's dead to me.

22. Kendrick Perkins, on the other hand, I will love forever.

23. Those of you who booed Adam Vinatieiri: I've got your back. Now I don't think I would have booed loudly. I might not have booed at all. It's been a while and I had the sense that BB was playing with you a bit in those negotations. But fans who boo the opposing team and its players are totally cool with me.

24. No need to point out the Ray-Adam inconsistency for DS. These are matters of the heart, boys and girls.

25. Did Bill and Nick Caserio have a good draft this year or what? Forget Chanler and Donta for a second, Dennard was a 7th rounder!

26. Games IN Miami give me the willies. And not as in McGinests. DS and Mrs DS were at two Miami wins over the Pats down there and one of them was in the 14-2 SB season of 2004. Mrs. DS had some choice words for the locals as we got razzed on the way out. "Enjoy the view of the playoffs from your couch!" And Mrs. DS is rather mild mannered usually.

27. Given the two games that come next, the Pats can't afford to screw around down in LeBronVille.

28. Fortunately, there are no Trap Games in BelichickLand and they WILL be fully ready. Then again, the Pats were not fully ready when they played the Bills after the bye, and this is like a mini bye week. There's what to be concerned about here...I'm telling you. Cunningham joining the Aderall list (riiiiiiiiiiight, it was ADERALL!") doesn't help matters either.

29. Still, I predict a big Pats win. I just think this bears a lot of watching and care.

30. I don't love the Farrell choice. How many pitching coaches have made it on the big league level?

31. NYYFANS posters who scour the internetz looking for slights about the MFYs: what's a ground ball to Jeter's left called? A basehit! Nice treatment of A-Rod by your organization last playoffs. Now I hate A-Rod. HATE him. But please, he's one of your own. The fans boo him, the team benches him for the immortal and hitless Eric Chavez. He stays on the bench against lefty relievers late in games. I mean...WTF! Oh, and kiss my arse generally.

32. Kind of a below the radar signing was David Ross for the Sox. He has the second best winning percentage among all MLB cathers over the last two years, the lowest starters ERA and can throw out runners with the best of him. And he can hit a little. GREAT move.

33. Jonny Gomes is another great move...if you're trying to field the all ugly team. If the Sox bring back Vincent Padilla, watching.

34. Last, Fireman Ed, you are an uber weenie. "Boo hoo, my team got clobbered, I am HISTORY." Has a fan EVER better fit his favorite team? I mean, he's the epitome of the Jets. Loud, all sizzle and no steak, no backbone and utlimately a classic bully...can dish it out but can't take it. Too funny!

35. Really Last: I hope you find the above to be worth the long read. I hope I can stay around before the techno issues pop up again. I truly appreciate the nice notes from folks. And more than anything, I love my Pats more than ever.

Cheers!

Back