Flushed or unflushed :blink:

she came into the doorway of the family room and I looked over and she was looking really sad so I said what's wrong and she walked over to where I was sitting and said "I accidentally knocked my phone into the toilet and now it won't turn on"

and I was all "it won't turn on you say?" ROFL

Take the battery out and let it dry a couple of days.

This happened to me before, it was only in the water for maybe 2 seconds.

Yes, it was flushed, lol.

Shit, I thought I was just super knowlegdable as well as hillarious.

:(

ROFL

I give penis rep, if that makes you guys feel better.

No thank you. My penis has received too much rep in the past 24 hours.

Take the battery out and let it dry a couple of days.

This happened to me before, it was only in the water for maybe 2 seconds.

Yes, it was flushed, lol.

yeah first thing I did was tell her to take a blow dryer to it took the battery off put the phone and the battery on the counter over night I turned it on this morning and BINGO she's damn lucky though cause she was going to get one of dads throw backs that is in the drawer and those don't have fancy keyboards and stuff

Yesterday my daughters class went to Fenway park for a tour.

I bought her a disposable camera ( didnt want my camera getting lost/broken). so she could take pictures.

I also gave her $10 if she needed it.

When I got home she gave me a Wally doll she bought, for me.

She could have bought herself something but got me a gift, it made me feel really good, since we've been having a few issues.

I bought her a disposable camera ( didnt want my camera getting lost/broken). so she could take pictures.

She could have bought herself something but got me a gift, it made me feel really good, since we've been having a few issues.

Actions speak louder than words, yo :)

No matter what the issues she's always gonna love you more than anything in the world :)

That's great :)

Actions speak louder than words, yo :)

yup.

She's a great kid, but shes been getting into it with her younger brother and I've been trying to get her to stop instigating him.

I've been spending alot of time with my son, and I think she might be looking for attention (sounds familiar) so I told her we are going to have our own time.

yup.

She's a great kid, but shes been getting into it with her younger brother and I've been trying to get her to stop instigating him.

I've been spending alot of time with my son, and I think she might be looking for attention (sounds familiar) so I told her we are going to have our own time.
Are you ready for your first tea party?

yup.

yeah see when mine was smaller my wife would ask her who she was going to marry and she would say "daddy!" I only have the one though so she has always had my undivided attention.

Back