haha yes. Very different than any of the ones I've gone out with before. And guess where date 2 will be. Patriots Place :D I said damn I gotta bring my A game and make damn sure there will be a 2nd date LOL Man after my own heart
Should have been your first date. All fabulous relationships start with a first date at the meccah.;)

I would love to find the female version of me. Our kids would be me squared. I can't even imagine such levels of awesome.

Just got back from the Texas Roadhouse . You really can't beat the Steaks they serve at such a Cheap Price.

I just got back from a friends 21 birthday Party. It was the most boring party I ever been too. He kept refusing shots and drinks. He said he would rather enjoy it and rememberIT. Than get smashed find out what he did the Next day.

I just got back from a friends 21 birthday Party. It was the most boring party I ever been too. He kept refusing shots and drinks. He said he would rather enjoy it and rememberIT. Than get smashed find out what he did the Next day.
Fail.

I would love to find the female version of me. Our kids would be me squared. I can't even imagine such levels of awesome.
you need help, lots of help

Why not just whack off? It sounds like you want to love yourself.
you do not think this cat isn't spanking his monkey...he just went and bought a BlowFish to compete with the bullfrog love he watched

what was the movie where the woman says 'never on the 1st date' so the guy says good night walks out, wait a couple minutes and knocks on the door to announce it is now their second date and undresses her

or was the a p0rn I saw?

what was the movie where the woman says 'never on the 1st date' so the guy says good night walks out, wait a couple minutes and knocks on the door to announce it is now their second date and undresses her

or was the a p0rn I saw?

LOL hmm sounds kinda familiar so either it's a movie or we watch the same p0rn

Back