How the mighty have fallen...

Instead of a night out on the town which is what I had planned, I end up sitting home alone watching reruns of X-Files on Netflix...

Little Wanderer #1 this morning after I snagged one of her pieces of toast for LW#3 who needed to go earlier:

"Okay Dad, but I'm putting two more pieces in now, and you can't reapproproate those."

She's 8, and casually used "reappropriate" before breakfast. Correctly.

I'm torn between HolyShitShe'sDoogieHowser and "****, my daughter is even more of a geek than I am."

Luckily, she's going to be super-hot and will be able to make dorky into totally acceptable.
:coffee: <---me ignoring the obnoxious parental bragging.
Posted via Mobile Device

Little Wanderer #1 this morning after I snagged one of her pieces of toast for LW#3 who needed to go earlier:

"Okay Dad, but I'm putting two more pieces in now, and you can't reapproproate those."

I'm torn between HolyShitShe'sDoogieHowser and "****, my daughter is even more of a geek than I am."

Luckily, she's going to be super-hot and will be able to make dorky into totally acceptable.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stories like this make me jealous. :shrug:

Posted via Mobile Device
This is not a blessing. Trust me.

Anytime I think I might understand guys, the thought goes right out the door.
O noez, TBL! I hope all is well :kisss:

O noez, TBL! I hope all is well :kisss:
It's not bad at all having good looking kids.:shrug:

Signed,

Mother of Sons :)

Ditto to TBL.:heart:

I was being ironical.

Signs that the strains of parenthood are catching up with us:

This morning we woke up late, blew off school, all ate cheesecake and cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast, and danced around to **** You by Cee Lo Green. But we chose the clean(er) version, so I guess we didn't totally throw in the towel. Yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stories like this make me jealous. :shrug:
yes, you are jealous that I'm raising kids already schooled in the language of tax revolutionaries and who thumb their nose at the established order of things.

Oh, wait. That's probably *exactly* why you're jealous.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back