Random Thoughts

Simpsons are 4 episodes deep right now. South Park's been doing stuff and Young Sheldon just came back on the other night after having their season finale cancelled at the beginning of the year. Movies are coming out, some theaters are open and we have sporting events.

So there's that, I guess.
I can understand the animated shows but I just don't get it. I don't want to dive too deep into this because it isn't the P+R forum.

The Simpsons are way too big to fail...they accurately predict the future, as weird as that sounds.

It's actually not. They have a bunch of times, even years in advance. The showrunners, while I may disagree with them at times are very smart cats.

One of my absolute favorite shows even 32 seasons in.

I saw them for the first time in 89 0r 90 when I was in a juvie halfway house (cuz I was an ass) when I was 17 and absolutely fell in love.

I can understand the animated shows but I just don't get it. I don't want to dive too deep into this because it isn't the P+R forum.
My thoughts are that they are probably all getting covid tests done and maybe keeping their circles small to maybe just immediate family and their show fam? I don't know

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

“Well, I always know what I want. And when you know what you want--you go toward it. Sometimes you go very fast, and sometimes only an inch a year. Perhaps you feel happier when you go fast. I don't know. I've forgotten the difference long ago, because it really doesn't matter, so long as you move.”
― Andrei, We the Living, Ayn Rand

Why the hell do I keep losing shit, like my mouse, my bowl, my remote? This Is getting damn ridiculous. I mean I am in one room room a good deal of the time. I'm 48 and this is getting old. lol.

I'm not all about the God thing but if that concept means the highest possible then I think we can all love this.

Amazing.
❤️

1.jpg

Charlie Chaplin lived 88 years
He left us 4 statements:
(1) Nothing is forever in this world, not even our problems.
(2) I love walking in the rain because no one can see my tears.
(3) The most lost day in life is the day we don't laugh.
(4) Six best doctors in the world...:
1. The sun
2. Rest
3. Exercise
4. Diet
5. Self-respect
6. Friends
Stick to them at all stages of your life and enjoy a healthy life...
If you see the moon, you will see the beauty of God...
If you see the sun, you will see the power of God...
If you see a mirror, you will see God's best creation. So believe it.
We are all tourists, God is our travel agent who has already identified our routes, bookings and destinations... trust him and enjoy life.
Life is just a journey! Therefore, live today!
Tomorrow may not be.

This probably belongs in the philosophy thread but whatever.

"If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"

To shrug!!!"

Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand

1.jpg

Random thought a day early, although rarely a day goes by.

THANK YOU.

I hope it wasn't in vain.

Love you uncles. Love you workers I knew.

Love you America,

Probably too emotinal but why the fuck not. It's who I am.

Not flying my flag daily anymore, for that I am sorry.

AGAPE.

Gotta figure out a way not to worry about shit.

In one's 60's looking at life. I am finding it difficult.
I suck.

But I still thank you for this thred.

Last edited:
Gotta figure out a way not to worry about shit.
I take a good med, for me, drink a bit, get high when I go to bed so I sleep like a baby and work at what I love with the the greatest best friend, in Jo that I could imagine.

Seems to be working. :LOL: ❤️ :high:

Back