Random Thoughts

Totally believe that. But even if you had a small moment of diminished clarity you would just ask "What would AR do?"

Cheers

🤣 No matter the dismished capacity I don't have it in me to ask such a second handed question. Many of her adherents do and she would likely verbally eviscerate me just as she ought to have with some of her disciples for missing the point completely which really is think rationally and see existence through your own eyes.

Good morning and cheers to you Tim. I hope all is well. 🍻

I have a particular affection for tittles. Smaller well formed tittles, but "all tittles matter".

Your mileage may vary. 😉

FB_IMG_1660657668634.jpg

I will need to confer with Mr Portokalis...because I am at a loss.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL9whwwTK6I

Ya know, I've never seen that movie because I'm sorry to say the title alone reminds me a bit too much of the Greek men I've known in my life. And this may be some confirmation bias but my blonde and blue eyed Swiss friend Silvia on Rhodes Island in Greece has done nothing if not confirm my thoughts. Lol

I know it was very popular but is movie worth me watching?

Ya know, I've never seen that movie because I'm sorry to say the title alone reminds me a bit too much of the Greek men I've known in my life. And this may be some confirmation bias but my blonde and blue eyed Swiss friend Silvia on Rhodes Island in Greece has done nothing if not confirm my thoughts. Lol

I know it was very popular but is movie worth me watching?
All I know is my wife ( who is only greek by injection) laughed her f'n ass off.

oh and KEFI to you.
Philotomo.

Last edited:
On this day in 1893 Mae West was born.

Yes indeed.

I don't wish for death as I love this world and this one life, all of it, for I understand it, yet I'll be at peace when death comes for me for my knowledge that a well lived life is never a loss and full and well I have lived.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Mae West

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

lf.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty sure I am going to lose one of my doggies. She is 17, I don't want to put her down but I think I need to. I have drugged her up.
I didn't have to. She's still with us ...and wants that G_Damned cone off her head. Yay.
Negotiating with wifey. 750 dollars later. Worth it.

Used car prices are ridiculous. I’ve been casually looking but today sealed it.

This vehicle was driven 25k a year, a 2014 rav4 with 195k. They want 12k for it. Now I persyk ow this vehicle, it was a news vehicle at my work. All those miles were hard miles plus it was traded in with transmission issues. There was a dent in the rear gate also. It also read slower on the speedometer then you were actually going. Many years ago this would’ve been a 5k car at most.

It's been a sad week as I attended the funeral of a young man who was attacked by wasps when he was mowing. Since he had no history of allergic reactions, he didn't carry an epi pen. I suppose there is a big difference between being stung once versus being stung multiple times. By the time an ambulance arrived, it was too late. :cry:

It's been a sad week as I attended the funeral of a young man who was attacked by wasps when he was mowing. Since he had no history of allergic reactions, he didn't carry an epi pen. I suppose there is a big difference between being stung once versus being stung multiple times. By the time an ambulance arrived, it was too late. :cry:
Wasps are bad! I've got stung twice in the same timeframe. wicked pissah bad! Head spins, full body aches, etc. their shells are like armor. WAY worse than any bee.

Back