Randy Moss Interview

http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/12/1...s-randy-moss-to-talk-tom-brady-bill-belichick

"Bill Belichick is a teddy bear," former New England Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss declared on a podcast with Fox Sports' Katie Nolan. "Great man. He's a great man."

This is telling.

"I'm very glad to be able to be a part of that organization because when I first got there, I thought I knew football, there was all these numbers that I put up, I'd been in the end zone multiple times, but when I got there, I got humbled very quickly to understand that, man, I don't know football."

This is telling.

"I'm very glad to be able to be a part of that organization because when I first got there, I thought I knew football, there was all these numbers that I put up, I'd been in the end zone multiple times, but when I got there, I got humbled very quickly to understand that, man, I don't know football."

This explains to me why Reggie Wayne retired.

Speaking of Wayne, Hankerson has his old number 15. Btw, Hankerson is a better receiver than LaFell - more speed and far better hands. If LH had more time to learn the playbook and to gain TB's trust there's no doubt in my mind he'd overtake LaFell as the X WR. He may anyway. Great signing imo.

Speaking of Wayne, Hankerson has his old number 15. Btw, Hankerson is a better receiver than LaFell - more speed and far better hands. If LH had more time to learn the playbook and to gain TB's trust there's no doubt in my mind he'd overtake LaFell as the X WR. He may anyway. Great signing imo.

He can play slot too. Pretty versatile if he stays healthy.

Damn BB making it hard for WRs. We only seen Randy play up to potential. I bet if we gave T.O a shot as well he would retire for good. Ocho cinco and even Joey Galloway. Countless others

Randy is loose and having fun in the video. He's watching a lot of Bubble Guppies with his kids :)

Really? I don't know much about the guy and can't recall seeing him play often, but if true that's pretty awesome.

Really? I don't know much about the guy and can't recall seeing him play often, but if true that's pretty awesome.

I'm hearing conflicting stuff on his hands, apparently he dropped a ton of passes and some falcons fans have said he has worse hands than Lafell.

I'm hearing conflicting stuff on his hands, apparently he dropped a ton of passes and some falcons fans have said he has worse hands than Lafell.

Well, maybe they're comparing him to Julio.
From this past training camp.
BREAKING FANTASY NEWS

The Falcons' official website has declared Leonard Hankerson "the best wide receiver at Flowery Branch thus far". His head coach Dan Quinn has also been very impressed and spoke quite highly of him. "I think it's the length, he's got such a big catching radius," Quinn said. "You've probably seen some of the sideline plays, he's got such a knack for keeping it in bounds and going to stretch for the ball, so that's probably one of the biggest things that stand out for me with Hankerson."
FANTASY ANALYSIS

The former Miami Hurricane has been great at OTAs, minicamp and now training camp. He's quickly becoming a legitimate deep sleeper. We've heard nothing but great things about Hankerson this offseason. Currently he's going undrafted but could be worthy of a late-round flier. We have seen a WR3 in Harry Douglas have an impact in Atlanta. Make sure you keep Hankerson on your radar this summer, he could have a breakout year.
Source: Bill Shanks via SCOUT.com
http://www.scout.com/fantasy/story/...n-has-been-the-best-receiver-at-training-camp

If he hadn't been injured he'd still be a Falcon.

His hands suck.

Then again, that's true of everyone on the team not named "Danny Amendola".

This Hankerson signing has huge upside with I'd imagine very minimal risk. This is where Belichick really earns his corn. He's like Warren Buffet in finding value trades.

Hankerson in with Brady, the potential is huge if he gets to grip with the playbook quickly.

Oh yes.

Drop stats/ranking

89. Danny - 62/81 Targets 76.5% 2 Drops 2.5%

390. Gronk - 61/96 Targets 65% 0 Drops 0% (out of 398 ranked receivers - The 8 players ranked higher than gronk have a combined total of 75 targets)

And unless I'm missing something in how they compile this stuff, Tom seems to have trown the Gronk 35 uncatchable balls.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2015/

Cheers, Boston Tim

This Hankerson signing has huge upside with I'd imagine very minimal risk. This is where Belichick really earns his corn. He's like Warren Buffet in finding value trades.

Hankerson in with Brady, the potential is huge if he gets to grip with the playbook quickly.

How does one "earn corn"?

Back