Raptors!!!!!!!!!

TylerD

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Holy shit. That game took time off my life. But they did it!!!!!! Made Canada proud...... finally.

I’m not a diehard fan really but happy to see them pull it off. Even if it means Toronto gets a championship lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see it. Dub Dynasty is over. Somebody else steps up and takes the West next year. I'll go on record now by saying it won't be Houston.

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Holy shit. That game took time off my life. But they did it!!!!!! Made Canada proud...... finally.

Congratulations. :dbanana::dbanana::dbanana: Now you know what it feels like to pop that cherry. :yay2: The first time is amazing. It's a feeling we sometimes take for granted around here. :coffee: Enjoy it for all you can.

I wish I could give a crap about the NBA, but I can honestly say that I did not watch more than 10 minutes of it total the entire season.

:shrug:

But congrats anyways. :toast:

Congratulations to the Raptors and and you, Tyler and Moose especially!!!

What an incredible game last night.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I was glad to see the Warriors lose. Now I know how the entire NFL feels about the Patriots. It really felt weird listening to the Commisioner making a big deal about a Canadian team winning the NBA title when it was all Americans that played the game. Oh well. I'm just glad that Durant didn't get another ring.

I was glad to see the Warriors lose. Now I know how the entire NFL feels about the Patriots. It really felt weird listening to the Commisioner making a big deal about a Canadian team winning the NBA title when it was all Americans that played the game. Oh well. I'm just glad that Durant didn't get another ring.

I've neither much interest nor much to say about this other than

"GoPatriots"

Basketball was invented by a Canadian and Canada has finally won a NBA championship! Congrats man!

Kawhi should still be a Pacer. Worst trade in NBA history god damn it.

Given that Durant tore his Achilles and now Thompson tore his ACL that’s not a real reach.
True. But they still went 6-2 against Golden State this year and swept them at home which is not easy to do. I wasn't expecting Toronto to beat Philly let alone Milwaukee and then Golden State. Was an awesome year. Hopefully Kawhi stays in Toronto but something tells me he won't.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Congratulations. :dbanana::dbanana::dbanana: Now you know what it feels like to pop that cherry. :yay2: The first time is amazing. It's a feeling we sometimes take for granted around here. :coffee: Enjoy it for all you can.

I will!!!! Red Sox won last year, Toronto this year...... All I need is...... THE COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Basketball was invented by a Canadian and Canada has finally won a NBA championship! Congrats man!

Kawhi should still be a Pacer. Worst trade in NBA history god damn it.

He was incredible through the stretch. It will remain to be seen if he stays or not. I don't think it's any players first choice to play in Toronto but maybe winning a championship and being Canada's hero will change his mind..... But something tells me it won't and he will split.

True. But they still went 6-2 against Golden State this year and swept them at home which is not easy to do. I wasn't expecting Toronto to beat Philly let alone Milwaukee and then Golden State. Was an awesome year. Hopefully Kawhi stays in Toronto but something tells me he won't.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

I will!!!! Red Sox won last year, Toronto this year...... All I need is...... THE COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

He was incredible through the stretch. It will remain to be seen if he stays or not. I don't think it's any players first choice to play in Toronto but maybe winning a championship and being Canada's hero will change his mind..... But something tells me it won't and he will split.

He'd be dumb to leave for LA. That team is a trainwreck and the front office is an unmitigated disaster. Toronto has a great core that can win more championships if Kawhi stays.

He has all the money in the world. He can live wherever he wants during the offseason. When it's basketball season, his life is engulfed by basketball anyway. Doesn't really matter where you live during that time. You're in a gym.

In my opinion it's a bit different. The Patriots have won the Championship with so many different teams in so many ways. When they first started out it was this no name rookie Tom Brady who had a good defense and made the right plays to win..... Now I swear it doesn't matter who is with Brady he can still win one. The guy could throw to Homer Simpson and Barney and still win a championship it's actually quite amazing......

People were saying the same about Steph Curry and Golden State lmao. Guess without Durant and Thompson he isn't the one man wrecking machine everyone thought he was.

This pains me to say it because I hate him but the only guy I truly think can carry an entire team on his back by himself is Lebron.

In my opinion it's a bit different. The Patriots have won the Championship with so many different teams in so many ways. When they first started out it was this no name rookie Tom Brady who had a good defense and made the right plays to win..... Now I swear it doesn't matter who is with Brady he can still win one. The guy could throw to Homer Simpson and Barney and still win a championship it's actually quite amazing......

People were saying the same about Steph Curry and Golden State lmao. Guess without Durant and Thompson he isn't the one man wrecking machine everyone thought he was.

This pains me to say it because I hate him but the only guy I truly think can carry an entire team on his back by himself is Lebron.

Curry is 0-8 on go ahead FGs in the last 20 seconds of playoff games. Pretty crazy with how great of a shooter he is.

I do feel bad for Klay. He was a killer last night. Terrible injury on an awkward landing. He should probably leave GS, come to the Pacers, rub some corn on his knee, and be fine for next season. It's science.

He'd be dumb to leave for LA. That team is a trainwreck and the front office is an unmitigated disaster. Toronto has a great core that can win more championships if Kawhi stays.

He has all the money in the world. He can live wherever he wants during the offseason. When it's basketball season, his life is engulfed by basketball anyway. Doesn't really matter where you live during that time. You're in a gym.

Agreed completely. The other thought is he might go to the Clippers which would be ok. They have a good young team and actually took Golden State to game 6 in the opening round. Kawhi didn't seem happy about coming to Toronto but I don't see how he couldn't be now. The team and fans genuinely love that guy, and as you said..... Toronto will keep their core and can be a force for quite a while.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Curry is 0-8 on go ahead FGs in the last 20 seconds of playoff games. Pretty crazy with how great of a shooter he is.

I do feel bad for Klay. He was a killer last night. Terrible injury on an awkward landing. He should probably leave GS, come to the Pacers, rub some corn on his knee, and be fine for next season. It's science.

Holy sh*t really??? Guess the pressure gets to him. He's the most dynamic 3 point shooter I have ever seen (then again I don't remember a ton of basketball players from the 90's and prior) that stat surprises me.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

I would like to see the Pacers get him or if Kawhi left go to the Pacers. They are such a good regular season team I feel they are just a star short on making a playoff run. They can beat all the best teams in regular season but playoffs just don't seem to be kind to them unfortunately. Not sure if it's a player or a coaching thing. Hope for your sake they get Thompson, or Durant....

Agreed completely. The other thought is he might go to the Clippers which would be ok. They have a good young team and actually took Golden State to game 6 in the opening round. Kawhi didn't seem happy about coming to Toronto but I don't see how he couldn't be now. The team and fans genuinely love that guy, and as you said..... Toronto will keep their core and can be a force for quite a while.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Holy sh*t really??? Guess the pressure gets to him. He's the most dynamic 3 point shooter I have ever seen (then again I don't remember a ton of basketball players from the 90's and prior) that stat surprises me.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

I would like to see the Pacers get him or if Kawhi left go to the Pacers. They are such a good regular season team I feel they are just a star short on making a playoff run. They can beat all the best teams in regular season but playoffs just don't seem to be kind to them unfortunately. Not sure if it's a player or a coaching thing. Hope for your sake they get Thompson, or Durant....

Good thing for us is that Oladipo's injury might be career altering! We always make the playoffs, so we can never draft a superstar (or we trade the one we do draft for flipping George Hill). We're kind of stuck in NBA purgatory in that way.

Good thing for us is that Oladipo's injury might be career altering! We always make the playoffs, so we can never draft a superstar (or we trade the one we do draft for flipping George Hill). We're kind of stuck in NBA purgatory in that way.

Well best of luck next year my friend. I have always had a soft spot for the Pacers being a Colts fan. I would love to see the Pacers win a championship in my lifetime.

Well best of luck next year my friend. I have always had a soft spot for the Pacers being a Colts fan. I would love to see the Pacers win a championship in my lifetime.

Me too!

Really happy your Raptors won. I love Kawhi, and Canadians, so I was rooting for you guys.

It's a Canadian based team so it makes sense. 21 of the 30 St Louis Blues players are Canadians :shrug:

be careful...overreaching is a good way to pull something.

Back