Red Sox season is OVER

Bruschi 3:16

Unable to function normally in society
Reaction score
Yup, welcome back to Loserville, USA everyone.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Get a grip son.

The White Sox are on unchartered waters. Their schpinter muscles are gonna be so tight playing in Fenway, you couldn't get a toothpick in there.

Re: Re: Red Sox season is OVER

KenJr30 said:
Get a grip son.

The White Sox are on unchartered waters. Their schpinter muscles are gonna be so tight playing in Fenway, you couldn't get a toothpick in there.

It's OVAH!!! Who is the pr!ck who turned back the clock to 1993 around these parts?

The only good news is the Bruins LOST. LOL!!

I think so, as well. I don't really follow baseball, but these guys just don't have the team they had last year. And I'm sick of #%@!! baseball. It's FOOTBALL season! :banghead:

MadStork said:
I think so, as well. I don't really follow baseball, but these guys just don't have the team they had last year. And I'm sick of #%@!! baseball. It's FOOTBALL season! :banghead:

The Red Sox definitley don't have any heart, that's for sure. Manny only getting to first on a wall ball, completely freezing after they fell behind, etc. I say good riddance to this horrible baseball team and hopefully Ramirez is GONE by Christmas.

I said this is another thread but seems appropriate for here...

The Sox are choking big time in this series as a team. The big guns are not getting the timely hits, the pitching has been poor when it counted most (Wells blew it as much as Tony G did), The defense has been bad like it has all season, and the managing decisions have been Gradyesque.

I don't see this team as having the character of teams in the past. They are way too full of themselves, unlike the Patriots. Remember the Sox teams a few years ago that all shaved their heads. These pretty boys would never do that now. I really don't like this version of the Red Sox much, withthe exception of Papi, V-Teck, Mueller, Wakefield, Timlin, Nixon, and some of the rookies, the rest of them can be go.

Get rid of the guys who are too full of themselves...Millar, Schilling, Foulke, Manny

Oh, for Christ's sake. Remind me to update my list of people I never want to be in a foxhole with.

I for one, hope they win 3 in a row. I love the Red Sox and baseball in general. It'll suck if their season ends tomorrow.

Spinal Tap said:
Welcome back? Sorry asswipe, you're the only one living there........and rightfully so.

What, no threat this time? You're losing your 'touch'.

SOX = DONE

it ain't ova 'til its ova

I don't hear a fat lady (I stayed away from Krispy Kreme today)singing

as My hero George Michael sings "you gotta have faith"

I STILL BELIEVE :Redsox:

Spinal Tap said:
Welcome back? Sorry asswipe, you're the only one living there........and rightfully so.

:LOL:

good to see he doesnt just give up on football teams~

Re: Re: Re: Red Sox season is OVER

LVent said:
:LOL:

good to see he doesnt just give up on football teams~
Well, let's just say he isn't one of those, "The glass is half full", type of people.

:D
________
marijuana vaporizer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Red Sox season is OVER

dchester said:
Well, let's just say he isn't one of those, "The glass is half full", type of people.

:D

that could be the understatement of the year :Redsox: :Bruins: :patriots: :rolleyes:

Bruschi 3:16 said:

Man, you are just a ray of sunshine huh?

Maybe these will help?

header_8.gif

Back