REd Zone problems

Yeah that guy. Whiny biatch cried about being face of team and crap to get Super Bowl tickets.

I have other reasons too

I heard about that. He was pissed he wasn't picked for the lottery to go to the SB. Which I heard multiple times was rigged .

Rigged or is it only "limited" number of tickets for regular fans? Funny how certain agencies get tickets, makes one wonder doesn't it?
A lot lost a lot of money & pissed off fans . Over last year short sell BS for the SB. Kraft was nice enough to sell Tickets to that cape cod group that went & got screwed by it.

A lot lost a lot of money & pissed off fans . Over last year short sell BS for the SB. Kraft was nice enough to sell Tickets to that cape cod group that went & got screwed by it.

That was ticket agency error. They sold tickets they didn't own and the prices skyrocketed and the owners sold those tickets for a higher price.

Rigged or is it only "limited" number of tickets for regular fans?

Funny how certain agencies get tickets, makes one wonder doesn't it?

Limited number of tickets. The wine and cheese crowd have Super Bowl ticket guarantees in their contract. That takes a chunk away from the rest of us. After distributing tickets to players, staff and sponsors, there's few left. Those go into a lottery which is weighted based on the years and number of tickets in the account.

BTW, I have no idea why anyone would want a picture with that assclown. He's a lighter version of Schuster.

So is heaving a ball 60 yards downfield into triple coverage.

I mean, this isn't excoriating, or "burning at the stake" - but if you can't criticize Brady at all, when it's very obviously warranted....what are we doing here? :coffee:

That's not really it. Over on a Carolina page, Cam is God after a 2 int game, here, we are making 10 page threads on whats wrong with Brady. I just find it funny. Like I said its all relative to what those players are. No reason to take offense to it, we all have our opinions on things, I just find it funny that the bar is so high for Brady that 2 throws can be talked about for a week, where another QB can have 10 throws never talked about that are as bad or worse by the fans of that team. I have always kept players on an even keel. If Brady has a 5 td game, that's great, but I do not treat it as if he discovered a cure for cancer, just like if he has a bad throw or two and we lose, I am not really acting like its any worse than any player making a mistake. You do not see 10 page threads on a guy missing a tackle, or dropping a ball, or not hitting a hole. That is what I am saying.

Limited number of tickets. The wine and cheese crowd have Super Bowl ticket guarantees in their contract. That takes a chunk away from the rest of us. After distributing tickets to players, staff and sponsors, there's few left. Those go into a lottery which is weighted based on the years and number of tickets in the account.

BTW, I have no idea why anyone would want a picture with that assclown. He's a lighter version of Schuster.

I took that pic for send off rally . After the pats beat the Ravens in the AFC championship game

After the pats beat the Ravens in the AFC championship game

Ah yes, those awesome, elite 4-8 Ravens! And they should be 2-10 at best. Can't tell you how much pleasure they've given me this year. ROFL

Cheers, Patty* BostonTim

That's not really it. Over on a Carolina page, Cam is God after a 2 int game, here, we are making 10 page threads on whats wrong with Brady. I just find it funny. Like I said its all relative to what those players are. No reason to take offense to it, we all have our opinions on things, I just find it funny that the bar is so high for Brady that 2 throws can be talked about for a week, where another QB can have 10 throws never talked about that are as bad or worse by the fans of that team. I have always kept players on an even keel. If Brady has a 5 td game, that's great, but I do not treat it as if he discovered a cure for cancer, just like if he has a bad throw or two and we lose, I am not really acting like its any worse than any player making a mistake. You do not see 10 page threads on a guy missing a tackle, or dropping a ball, or not hitting a hole. That is what I am saying.
We get it Middie.

By the way, this IS Middie. I find the fact that there is tacit agreement here amusing.

How about "Because they're yahoo 'Panthers' fans"?

The standards will always be higher here, Brady or no Brady.

The power of Middie is strong with you, however.

How about "Because they're yahoo 'Panthers' fans"?

The standards will always be higher here, Brady or no Brady.

The power of Middie is strong with you, however.

Oh I get that. Like I said, its all relative. Also, who's standards? Yours? Before BB and Brady the standards here were, hey maybe our QB can not get sacked 50 times a year.

Can you explain this middie thing to me please? I guess I am not getting it. If you like Brady, then you are a middie? I need some origin of this word please.

I'm guessing a member here who used to post here who think Brady can do no wrong. Also you can tell I've been here for awhile but does anybody miss MichiganDave?

Back