Reply to that Kids thread.

P4E

Reaction score
I wasn't gonna post this but this young buck who is prolly a decent kid actually decided to claim he's a Real english man, or whatever he was sayin. about what real english people are like.

Just wondering why you all still bothering with the thread??

You have made your feelings clear about me.. that i'm 100% cool with.. just think your waisting your time still posting in it.

If the worst thing in your life is someone from england sayin a few bad words about your country.. i'm sure your life will continue without any real problems..

And about what people are like off the board compared to what there like on the board.. nobody ever knows anybody else, ever! You will never know me.

It's not as if i can reply, is it? so your kinda just talking to yourselves, over and over again..

And about TG...I chatted with her a few days ago and i said i hoped she hadn't quit posting cos of me.. she and i are very close and i said i'd be real pissed at her if that was the case.. but as she has said many times she quit for her own reasons and she should be respected for that.. she is without doubt the most honest and real poster on here by a long way..

she is pretty much the most amazing person i have ever come across.. she has helped me out in ways she could never imagine.. so for all those tryin to give her a hard time.. you should be ashamed of yourselves..

Just needed to get that off my chest..

Excuse me?
She is the only honest person here?
Wow you have really given this place a disfavor by that alone

I have tried to help you and there are times you have not even replied to my PM where I tried to help you, there is only so much a person can do especially when they are being ignored Paul.

Go me for trying to fudging be nice

Maybe someone should look at their life and see if they have problems greater than someone making fun of their country...why is that? Do THEY have any responsibility for those problems by actions they caused, did or invite? Are THEY doing everything they can to make it better or are they walking around "whoa is me"? Do the decisions THEY made in the past continue to cause issues? If so then why would they expect those actions just magically stop having repercussions in the blink of an eye.

I would have to check to see who started the country bashing thread also? Gee would that be considered bringing trouble to yourself? Funny there are multiple posters from other countries including England that don't show up here and bash on our soldiers, team and country (Gomez cat and the Mrs. for a couple) and they are respected posters. Posturing and spouting off will not get someone respect and shows a lack of personal responsibility.

As far as TG not posting...in OT threads? OK thats her choice but I don't see anyone giving her a HARD TIME about it..she DIDN'T quit the board.

I have no idea what you are talking about.. but it sounds like it's deserving of a tiny violin.

tiny_violin.jpg

I wasn't gonna post this but this young buck who is prolly a decent kid actually decided to claim he's a Real english man, or whatever he was sayin. about what real english people are like.

You have made your feelings clear about me.. that i'm 100% cool with.. just think your waisting your time still posting in it.

If the worst thing in your life is someone from england sayin a few bad words about your country.. i'm sure your life will continue without any real problems..

And about what people are like off the board compared to what there like on the board.. nobody ever knows anybody else, ever! You will never know me.

It's not as if i can reply, is it? so your kinda just talking to yourselves, over and over again..

And about TG...I chatted with her a few days ago and i said i hoped she hadn't quit posting cos of me.. she and i are very close and i said i'd be real pissed at her if that was the case.. but as she has said many times she quit for her own reasons and she should be respected for that.. she is without doubt the most honest and real poster on here by a long way..

she is pretty much the most amazing person i have ever come across.. she has helped me out in ways she could never imagine.. so for all those tryin to give her a hard time.. you should be ashamed of yourselves..

Welcome back to hell......fuctard......watch what you say now......:fire:

TG should be given props for TRYING to help you, but you're still a complete asshole who deserves to be permanently banned from this board. You hate America, you don't even like football, and worst of all...

you're an f'ing Yankees fan (who doesn't like American sports, but go ahead and try to figure that oxymoron out).

How does a limey Yankee fan who hates America and football end up on a Patriots forum anyway?.. did he get confused by the word football? You'd think he'd catch on when he saw it wasn't round.

TG should be given props for TRYING to help you, but you're still a complete asshole who deserves to be permanently banned from this board. You hate America, you don't even like football, and worst of all...

you're an f'ing Yankees fan (who doesn't like American sports, but go ahead and try to figure that oxymoron out).

Wow, after reading that, I'm going to get my life together. (oh, wait, I do ) ROFL

:sulk: I'm hurt. First you leave me, then you hurt me. I thought we had something real there. I was gonna ask you to pick out china patterns and everything, you bastard. :crying:

But that's okay. I'll be strong. And I'll even lower myself into the depths here to say hello occasionally...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_utP1mGoutQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_utP1mGoutQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

(Edit: What, you can't embed in this craphole?!? Oh, well, click on this then...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_utP1mGoutQ

The guys a sack of shit....good riddance you bucktooth limey ****...if ever in america,take a nice long walk at night through the Bronx........

Remember PatriotsPlanet, You don't always have to be who they want you to be, you know?

Back