Report: Roger Goodell 'Really Bothered' By Matt Patricia's Clown Shirt

raven

unicorns and showponies
Reaction score
Did not see this posted.

oh and hahahahahahaha

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/02/...eally-bothered-by-matt-patricias-clown-shirt/

According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, Roger Goodell was very upset to see his face sporting a clown nose on the T-shirt of Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia in the wake of the Patriots’ Super Bowl LI victory.

From La Canfora:

“The T-shirt really bothered him,” according to one ownership source who had been in contact with big wigs at the league office. “The fact that [Robert] Kraft didn’t stop him from wearing that ticked some people off, but did they really think he’s going to protect Goodell after all of this?”

lmao
i love that it's from barstool too, the entity goodell claims he's never heard of (despite their staging a protest outside the nfl offices and getting arrested).

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

oh and goodell didn't stop the nfl from leaving blatant lies (11 of 12) out in the media for years, so pardon me if i couldn't care less about his clothing angst.

Would love to see this shirt showing up on the Patriots sidelines - might be nice for the one or more of the cheerleaders to wear it for the Halloween game.

La Canfora also reported that Kraft remains a proponent of removing Jeff Pash from the NFL executive office. Pash, executive VP of the NFL, was the one who operated in the shadows of DeflateGate, serving as the unofficial “editor” of the “independent” Wells Report prior to its release to the public.

Get on with your bad self, RK.

If Barstool were smart, they'd put those t-shirts on all 68K seats at Gillette for the home opener.

You would think Roger would realize that his supposed "ignorance" only increases Barstool visibility. Maybe Pash and Wells can help him out.

I'll bet he was upset by Danny Amendola wearing a "Fire Goodell" hat too :coffee:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...l-on-protests-we-want-them-to-use-that-voice/

In the immediate aftermath of Colin Kaepernick’s first protest of the national anthem, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said he believed in the right to free speech, but also wanted to make sure everyone knew he was a genuine star-spangled patriot (if not a Patriot).

But in discussing the continued displays over the weeks since, Goodell said he appreciates the social conscience of players who choose to speak out, hoping they can use their voices in a way to solve some problems.

“As I’ve said before, I truly respect our players wanting to speak out and change the community,” Goodell said, via Ben Goessling of ESPN.com. “We don’t live in a perfect society. We want them to use that voice. They’re moving from protests to progress and trying to make things happen in the communities, and I admire that about our players [being] willing to do that.”

:coffee: Way to go Patricia. You've gone and upset the commissioner.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

All Goodell ever wanted was to protect the integrity of the game, defend the shield, love the game. He put an all out lying assault on our QB's character and labeled our franchise as cheaters sparing no monetary expense and dedicating as much time as necessary to declare his authority over our Patriots, our owner and the best QB to ever play the game.

How is the commish repaid?

With loud nasty 'boos' and a mean scary clown T-shirt!

And now we hear he's pissed?

He never expected anything that harsh?

O. M. G. What a sniveling little man our commissioner is.

Let's hope he never sees a picture of Amendola wearing the "FIRE GOODELL" hat. Or Gronk inciting the duck boat crowd to boo Goodell. And God help TB12 if Goodell ever hears him utter "Roger that!" in a Shields MRI commercial.

Hey, Roger, F**k You. Nutkick

Don't know if this was already mentioned, but watching the Goodell/Brady handshake post-game, Roger tries to make a getaway, but Tom just holds on to his hand, forcing him to stay a little longer.

The man is a complete and utter coward, his face is tripping him throughout the presentation and doesn't look the least bit happy about the result, I'm so glad the Pats ruined his entire offseason

I want to design a shirt of Ray Rice punching Goodell out in an elevator.

Imagine how PO'd Roger would be about that.

lmao
i love that it's from barstool too, the entity goodell claims he's never heard of (despite their staging a protest outside the nfl offices and getting arrested).

They should make a new version of the shirt.

"More probable than not that Roger is generally aware of Barstool's existence"

Maybe Kraft can hang a Roger the clown banner next to the 2016 SB LI banner.

Or simply replace the banner with a clown face banner that is revealed on national TV on opening Thursday w/ Roger in attendance. That would be fantastic.

Or install the Roger clown face in the middle of the field so it can be enjoyed at all home games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...l-on-protests-we-want-them-to-use-that-voice/

In the immediate aftermath of Colin Kaepernick’s first protest of the national anthem, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said he believed in the right to free speech, but also wanted to make sure everyone knew he was a genuine star-spangled patriot (if not a Patriot).

But in discussing the continued displays over the weeks since, Goodell said he appreciates the social conscience of players who choose to speak out, hoping they can use their voices in a way to solve some problems.

“As I’ve said before, I truly respect our players wanting to speak out and change the community,” Goodell said, via Ben Goessling of ESPN.com. “We don’t live in a perfect society. We want them to use that voice. They’re moving from protests to progress and trying to make things happen in the communities, and I admire that about our players [being] willing to do that.”
Pfffft. Using facts to support your argument. Roger would NEVER approve. ROFL

What I wouldn't have given to be a fly on the wall of his box at the Super Bowl, first when things started going great for the Falcons and then when the Patriots came back.

:coffee: Way to go Patricia. You've gone and upset the commissioner.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

All Goodell ever wanted was to protect the integrity of the game, defend the shield, love the game. He put an all out lying assault on our QB's character and labeled our franchise as cheaters sparing no monetary expense and dedicating as much time as necessary to declare his authority over our Patriots, our owner and the best QB to ever play the game.

How is the commish repaid?

With loud nasty 'boos' and a mean scary clown T-shirt!

And now we hear he's pissed?

He never expected anything that harsh?

O. M. G. What a sniveling little man our commissioner is.

Let's hope he never sees a picture of Amendola wearing the "FIRE GOODELL" hat. Or Gronk inciting the duck boat crowd to boo Goodell. And God help TB12 if Goodell ever hears him utter "Roger that!" in a Shields MRI commercial.

Hey, Roger, F**k You. Nutkick

What did anyone expect from a guy who doesn't allow his staff to eat pizza until he takes the first slice? That's the ultimate character test! :D

Goodell is a sniveling, lying coward. Fits right in with NFL owners!

The emoticon for Roger ought to be a clown with apologies to Bozo.

Back