Rings.

So, given that our GOAT QB just won his 4th, I'd like to congratulate him on that. It's obviously a big achievement.

However, I made this thread because I think it's worth noting that Jimmy Garoppolo now has as many Superbowl rings as Peyton Manning. :coffee:

:coffee:

ROFL

It's never too soon to rip on Peyton!
Posted via Mobile Device

Good point!
Can't wait to hear what Peyton says about this. :)

So, given that our GOAT QB just won his 4th, I'd like to congratulate him on that. It's obviously a big achievement.

However, I made this thread because I think it's worth noting that Jimmy Garoppolo now has as many Superbowl rings as Peyton Manning. :coffee:
And Warner and Faulk.

More Brady/Manning:

Brady has been to twice as many Super Bowls, and has four times as many rings.

But the Manning supporters/Brady-haters will always have the cheating refrain to comfort them. And knowing that they'll take that bitterness to the grave with them gives me great joy. :dance:

Huge credit to Tommy.

In 2007 and 2011 the O got a late lead but ultimately played poorly compared to the regular season. It wasn't all on Brady, but the O was clearly the weaker of the two units against the Giants. Most Pats fans were frustrated that in those games (and other recent playoff losses), it was the O underachieving.

Well not tonight mother****ers.

Tom had a few bad plays, but he put up FOUR touchdowns against the vaunted Seattle defense, billed as one of the best units to ever take the field. Not only that, he scored two 4th quarter touchdowns to erase a 10-point deficit against a team that basically does not allow 4th quarter touchdowns.

TB deserves all the credit in the world for what he did tonight, even if the win came on a defensive play. For all the shit he's taken in the past 10 years (including from fans like us), I'm so happy for him because this is what we've always known he was capable of. And he may not be done yet :D

Man, you guys really hate PM.

It's not really that I hate PM. I find him disagreeable to be sure, though.

What I really dislike is all the mouthbreathers of the world who legit think he's better than Brady and the greatest of all time.

It's not really that close -- especially after tonight.

It's not really that I hate PM. I find him disagreeable to be sure, though.

What I really dislike is all the mouthbreathers of the world who legit think he's better than Brady and the greatest of all time.

It's not really that close -- especially after tonight.

This^^^

People talk about manning a numbers but will anyone point out that the same team that was just as good this year if not better completely whacked PM in the same game 1 year ago and he turtled and got blown out. Tom Brady went on to throw 4 touchdowns and come back late in the fourth quarter to beat them! Of course a lot of credit to the defensive especially butler for making the play but when it comes down to it brady made the plays to get there and manning could not

TFB = GOAT:celebrate:

Nothings personal to the Colts fans here. But I hate the f'ing Colts for their rat fink, cry baby ownership and coachesand all the crap their sore losing organization put really good people through over the past 2 weeks..

As I said on the game thread this Sb win is called, JUSTICE.

Man, you guys really hate PM.

Yeah, this thread is kinda stupid...Manning doesn't deserve a thought in my head after this game, don't even bring him up, he's out of the discussion.

ROFL ROFL ROFL That's all I got. :thumb:

Back