SB LVII - Gameday

I don't like the Eagles but I hate the Chiefs. It will come down to stopping the Chiefs on 5th down.
I doubt if I can make it past halftime as I'm still recovering from major surgery and even with frequent naps it's hard to make it past 8.
Except if you manage to stop them on 5th down, they get a 6th down. :coffee:

Cheers

??? What did Gronk say?

I am watching MSU thump OSU.

Gronk was talking about what he said was the greatest ever SB play, Butler's intercept. Said it was maybe the greatest NFL lay of all time. Bradshaw interrupted and said it was the dumbest call of all time. Gronk quickly said, no, don't be taking that away from Malcolm, and then still went after Bradshaw; asked him why it was a dumb call, they went after an undrafted rookie etc.

Like we said o another thread, this is the Gronk we want to see, ditch the clown act and talk football, he's got good things to say and contribute, he has a brain, use it Gronk!

Last year's show was excellent I have to say, Dr Dre, Eminem, Snoop,50Cent, Mary J Blige, it was a perfect LA hip-hop moment.

U2 were superb in 2002 with the 9/11 tribute. Still get goosebumps when they played The Streets Have No Name with all the victims' names rolling on the screen behind them.
This, best SB show ever, the names rolling up on that screen dwarfs Janets nipple or Princes big dick guitar...
EDIT: U2 was even better than waiting for a Rolling Stone to die of old age on the stage..

I knew Red Hot Chilli Peppers didn't play live but the vocals were live. give them credit for not even faking it. wiht a rush job to get on stage I understand how this has to happen, but would prefer a real live performance, hiccups and all. whatever. I'll probably be cooking on the grill at halftime.

So everyone picks the Eagles to win. I don't like this one bit.

So everyone picks the Eagles to win. I don't like this one bit.
Predictions:
  • Chiefs win
  • Andy Reid retires
  • NFL announces results of Brit Reid investigation: he was drinking at Chiefs facility
  • Chiefs lose a couple of picks and some money

Predictions:
  • Chiefs win
  • Andy Reid retires
  • NFL announces results of Brit Reid investigation: he was drinking at Chiefs facility
  • Chiefs lose a couple of picks and some money
My prediction for what it's worth
Eagles win in a blood bath
Andy Reid retires in disgust
The rest of what you say would just be gravy.

Eagles win on a last second field goal and Andy Reid chokes to death while mungin on a Big Mac.

Back