Scam Newton

Brady isn't perfect...who is though?

Brady is the closest to a perfect qb that we will most likely ever see though...

Hate if you want...I don't give a shit. It doesn't change the facts though.

THIS.

If the SB did not confirm that, I don't know what did. Brady vs that same defense IN Denver with a much worse Oline fought that team to the end peeling himself up off the field hit after hit. Newton turtled especially in the second half. Would never keep the ball on the read option and looked defeated the final drive down six when he slowly walked up to the line each play and then would not jump on his own fumble for fear of hurting his leg. Good grief.

There is and always will be only one TFB.

Cam defends not jumping on fumble because he was trying to avoid injuring his leg WTF?

I think people are really going overboard on him today. For starters, that 1st fumble/TD should never have happened. That should have been a completed pass to midfield. He also made some spot-on throws in the 2nd half that his receivers dropped, that would have really changed that game. He was almost a one-man offense for most of the night.

I think he showed some mental toughness in overcoming early mistakes to get his team back in position a few times, but miscues obviously cost them. The only criticism I'd have of Cam for the most part is his failure to jump on the fumble, but to me it almost looks like he was trying to anticipate the ball taking a weird bounce.

Typical of the media though. ManninHGH Budweiser played MUCH worse than Cam and then kissed Papa John and shilled for beer with no back lash. He is and always has been the biggest FAKE. At least Newton was true to himself -a spoiled brat who is a poor loser. Big deal. ManninHGH Budweiser is much worse in my book.

Michael Hurley had this video of Brady fighting off defenders to jump on a fumble in the Miami game. Basically said, this is what its supposed to look like. Wish I had the video.

i heard his little speech from which Hurley quoted and this was ludicrous,' "...we didn’t lose that game because of that fumble, I can tell you that,” Newton stated.'
he's a child.

i heard his little speech from which Hurley quoted and this was ludicrous,' "...we didn’t lose that game because of that fumble, I can tell you that,” Newton stated.'
he's a child.

He's young and human. He's immature and he's not used to losing. He was disappointed and didn't handle it well. But on that, he's correct. The first strip sack for a TD changed the entire game.

He's young and human. He's immature and he's not used to losing. He was disappointed and didn't handle it well. But on that, he's correct. The first strip sack for a TD changed the entire game.

He also immediately mentioned that other QBs don't make efforts on interceptions they throw. Leaders don't excuse their own errors like that. Period. And he was 2 days post game at that point, no heat of the moment in play. I would be revolted if Brady ever said such a thing at any age as a professional athlete and call him out as well.

This reminds me just a little bit of Lady T and the 2006 Chargers.

Shawn Merriman and his whacky little dance were really awesome and a lot of fun until The Very Classy People lost, and the dance was mocked...

Then, the tears of impotent rage...

wuv

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MgO8aBkhjho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's little Cam

The dumb sum beetch should never have come to the Super Bowl wearing gold boots that said MVP on them if he wasn't sure and ready.

Back