Seen at Costco today

I assume you bought it, yes?

Iconic

Do you doubt that image or variants on the theme are going to become iconic?

I've been thinking of moments and images that will trump it. Bobby Orr flying. Fisk waving a home run fair. The tuck rule play. The helmet catch. (Or do we want to forget that one, and the ball skipping through Buckner's legs?)

It's up there, though.

I thought about it but $49? My wife would kill me. I posted the photo over in the smack forum on the Seahawks board.

Find the pic online and save to your hard drive. Then upload it to Winkflash and order an 8 x 10 print. Same quality for $3.

Find the pic online and save to your hard drive. Then upload it to Winkflash and order an 8 x 10 print. Same quality for $3.

Mat and frame will cost a lot more than that. Just sayin'. I wonder if my Costco here in the Denver area will have it hahaa.:)

I need to go check my Costco and see if that have that picture, would look great in my office at work.

I saw this at my Sam's Club for those who don't have Costco near them.

The reason is they don't let you just buy the print. It is dry matted into their Costco garbage frame so if you want to put it in a better frame, you need to just buy the print and get it framed yourself.

That's true.

Unfortunately, re-printing a copyrighted image in the manner you are suggesting is illegal (most online printers will tell you this and reject your request when they see an image such as this come through their system). I am assuming in this case that this image is copyrighted.

If you want to try, this looks like the same image at a reasonable dpi.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

That's true.

Unfortunately, re-printing a copyrighted image in the manner you are suggesting is illegal (most online printers will tell you this and reject your request when they see an image such as this come through their system). I am assuming in this case that this image is copyrighted.

Yeah, it probably is. Oh well.

That's true.

Yup.

The web page at Slate that I got the image from ID's it as being by

Mark J. Rebilas/USA Today/Reuters

Back