So This is kind of cool (2nd Circuit Appeal Transcript)

I didn't mention the players because I knew that outcome. Those guy i listed fall under the Standard Operations Manuals and By Laws, they were coaches. Trolls just call names, I have given reasons and factual examples in all of my posts. I want to see the NFL fail eventually, as this is all a circus. Everyone is not immune to cheating and wrong doing....admit your mistakes and move on.

Stop changing the argument to fit your opinion. You didn't even touch the hard dripping facts that i mentioned from the filed appeal. THis is why they suspended Tom. It's clear as day.

And you're tired after one day of discussion. Wow, all in a days work. Sad

Try "over a year of &l'discussion.'" Just because you're way late, isn't anyone elses fault but yours, FartKnocker. :coffee:

It was proven they didn't orchestrate the thing and that was properly overturned. The DC was the orchestrator and he sat out for over a yr.

The deflation scheme starts and ends with Tom. Every Ex NFL QB even Montana said the QB knows and Tom would......ignorance is no excuse. Tom is a bad liar.

So what are you going to refute that with?

Clearly you don't know wtf you are talking about. A 7th grader has proven what the NFL couldn't figure out. That it was the WEATHER that deflated the balls. hell, if you look at the results in the Wells report, their results show it to be the weather.

Your claims of there being a scheme are what lack integrity. Just like the NFL lacks integrity. This has been a failed witch hunt from day 1.

In fact, the reality is that the COLTS were the ones who tampered with the Intercepted ball. If you know all the NFL Rules so well, you'd know that ONLY game officials are allowed to measure the footballs. Yet, you had someone from the Colts measure it before they went and got the NFL to "report" it. Yet, it's also come out from Troy Vincent that the NFL had planned to check the balls at half-time regardless. OOPS..
Oh. And Tom Brady's stats in the 2nd half of the game were better than the 1st half.

So, let's rehash.
  • Jastremski was at the back of the officials locker-room waiting for the time to go out to the field. He leaves, walking passed all the game officials as well as the NFL Commissioner's office brass who are there at the game. Yet none of them actually stop him and tell him he can't leave yet.
  • Jastremski stops at the bathroom for 90 seconds then takes the balls down to the field level.
  • The temperature inside the officials locker room is a balmy 70. The temperature on the field at game time was 49 degrees and raining.
  • The NFL takes and measures the 11 remaining Patriots balls and claims that they were all 2 pounds under proper inflation. The NFL only measures 4 of the Colts game balls and claim they are fine.
  • The NFL officials inflate the Patriots balls back to within the rules
  • Tom Brady has a better second half than first half
  • League leaks that 11 of the 12 balls Patriots balls were under-inflated and that the Colts balls were fine.
  • League orders Wells to investigate.
  • League already had taken custody of phones from Jastremski and McNally.
  • Wells tells Brady he needs to see phone. Tom's lawyer says "No Way". Wells says, fine. I don't need it. Just give me text info.
  • Patriots told that numbers released were false, but told they can't say anything until Wells report released.
  • League punishes Pats despite claiming they found no fault with the team.
  • League punishes Brady for scheme. No mention of cell phone as part of "Conduct Detrimental"
  • Brady Appeals.
  • Goodell declares that HE will handle appeal. Refuses to recuse himself. Refuses to allow notes to be turned over to Brady's lawyers. Refuses to allow Pash to testify despite it being learned that Pash edited Wells Report.
  • Goodell changes stance from "more probable than not" to "Brady orchestrated scheme". Goodell ignores mountains of scientific evidence that shows otherwise.
  • League files with court to uphold judgement.
  • League tells court that it has no right to over-turn arbitrator.
  • League loses.
  • League Appeals.

So, no. It was not a Brady scheme. It was simple science called the Ideal Gas Law. And it was a hatchet job by the league to get back at Brady for being the primary named Defendant when the NFLPA took the league to court prior to the last CBA being signed.. Because, yes, Goodell is THAT much of slimy bastard.

I have in my hands the full audio of the appeal at the 2nd Circuit. I'm transcribing it for Daniel Wallach and Mike McCann. I have the one and only audio that has been produced, and it's really pretty interesting.

So just IMO, it's not as bad as everyone has been portraying. There are some very good points for Brady's case that have been made in questions to the NFL's attorney.

Hearing the cadence in the three judges' voices and questions gives me a totally different perspective.

Excellent. When does it get accidentally posted on here?

Clearly you don't know wtf you are talking about. A 7th grader has proven what the NFL couldn't figure out. That it was the WEATHER that deflated the balls. hell, if you look at the results in the Wells report, their results show it to be the weather.

Your claims of there being a scheme are what lack integrity. Just like the NFL lacks integrity. This has been a failed witch hunt from day 1.

In fact, the reality is that the COLTS were the ones who tampered with the Intercepted ball. If you know all the NFL Rules so well, you'd know that ONLY game officials are allowed to measure the footballs. Yet, you had someone from the Colts measure it before they went and got the NFL to "report" it. Yet, it's also come out from Troy Vincent that the NFL had planned to check the balls at half-time regardless. OOPS..
Oh. And Tom Brady's stats in the 2nd half of the game were better than the 1st half.

So, let's rehash.
  • Jastremski was at the back of the officials locker-room waiting for the time to go out to the field. He leaves, walking passed all the game officials as well as the NFL Commissioner's office brass who are there at the game. Yet none of them actually stop him and tell him he can't leave yet.
  • Jastremski stops at the bathroom for 90 seconds then takes the balls down to the field level.
  • The temperature inside the officials locker room is a balmy 70. The temperature on the field at game time was 49 degrees and raining.
  • The NFL takes and measures the 11 remaining Patriots balls and claims that they were all 2 pounds under proper inflation. The NFL only measures 4 of the Colts game balls and claim they are fine.
  • The NFL officials inflate the Patriots balls back to within the rules
  • Tom Brady has a better second half than first half
  • League leaks that 11 of the 12 balls Patriots balls were under-inflated and that the Colts balls were fine.
  • League orders Wells to investigate.
  • League already had taken custody of phones from Jastremski and McNally.
  • Wells tells Brady he needs to see phone. Tom's lawyer says "No Way". Wells says, fine. I don't need it. Just give me text info.
  • Patriots told that numbers released were false, but told they can't say anything until Wells report released.
  • League punishes Pats despite claiming they found no fault with the team.
  • League punishes Brady for scheme. No mention of cell phone as part of "Conduct Detrimental"
  • Brady Appeals.
  • Goodell declares that HE will handle appeal. Refuses to recuse himself. Refuses to allow notes to be turned over to Brady's lawyers. Refuses to allow Pash to testify despite it being learned that Pash edited Wells Report.
  • Goodell changes stance from "more probable than not" to "Brady orchestrated scheme". Goodell ignores mountains of scientific evidence that shows otherwise.
  • League files with court to uphold judgement.
  • League tells court that it has no right to over-turn arbitrator.
  • League loses.
  • League Appeals.

So, no. It was not a Brady scheme. It was simple science called the Ideal Gas Law. And it was a hatchet job by the league to get back at Brady for being the primary named Defendant when the NFLPA took the league to court prior to the last CBA being signed.. Because, yes, Goodell is THAT much of slimy bastard.

Nice job with the rehash. Spot on.

I do have a bad feeling about these judges, however.

I love how you all don't want to believe Tom isn't guilty

Steelers fans don't want to believe that Big Ben ever raped anyone.

Colts fans don't want to believe that Manning teabagged a trainer and set up a shady HGH delivery using his wife's name.

Denver fans will tell you that the late 90s salary cap violations were "no big deal."

The list goes on and on. I don't know why you'd find it so surprising that a fan base would defend one of their own, especially a player as revered as Brady.

Do I believe that Brady is innocent? Pretty much so, yes. What I think the texts and other circumstantial pieces of evidence pointed to was related to the information in the Wells report about the Jets game in 2014 (when the balls were inflated by the refs to 16 PSI, well out of the "acceptable" range). My guess is that Brady instructed JJ and JM to keep the balls at 12.5, even if the refs added so much air that it well exceeded that number (which was within the guidelines). I'm sure that NY game wasn't the first time it happened.

The real question that other fans ignore is, even if this is worst-case in terms of Brady's guilt, how offensive is the offense? A flatter ball loses velocity. Easier to grip, sure, but do you think the Pats were deflating balls so much to the point where a ref, who handles the football before each snap, wouldn't notice? If you want to be the champion of logic and reason, there's really only one reasonable answer:

Not truly an advantage... more of a "comfort issue," and one that was incredibly overblown because of who was involved.

That Jets game is interesting. It is proof the league was fixing game in the 2014 season. The over inflation of footballs is a direct violation of the integrity of the game and league should take action against the officiating crew. Suspend them got 4 games.

Back