So This is kind of cool (2nd Circuit Appeal Transcript)

Stop being an argumentative little prick and you may last around here. I may not be posting often but I am always watching (and reading) and see the cute games you are playing.

you have been warned.

Love the avatar you picked out for our newest tool.

I didn't mention the players because I knew that outcome. Those guy i listed fall under the Standard Operations Manuals and By Laws, they were coaches. Trolls just call names, I have given reasons and factual examples in all of my posts. I want to see the NFL fail eventually, as this is all a circus. Everyone is not immune to cheating and wrong doing....admit your mistakes and move on.

Stop changing the argument to fit your opinion. You didn't even touch the hard dripping facts that i mentioned from the filed appeal. THis is why they suspended Tom. It's clear as day.

And you're tired after one day of discussion. Wow, all in a days work. Sad

Just as the owners who have no CBA and take their punishment simply because they have no recourse.

Oh and by the way the saints didn't really do anything wrong either. Another botched investigation by the NFL.

~Dee~

And you're tired after one day of discussion. Wow, all in a days work. Sad

For someone claiming to be a Summa Cum Laude Graduate of the School of Common Sense, your comment is beyond ignorant. Do you really think this forum has not endured hundreds of visitors posting the same tired "arguements"???

Starting to wonder how closely connected you are to Goodell as an "interested bystander".

For someone claiming to be a Summa Cum Laude Graduate of the School of Common Sense, your comment is beyond ignorant. Do you really think this forum has not endured hundreds of visitors posting the same tired "arguements"???

Starting to wonder how closely connected you are to Goodell as an "interested bystander".

He is just a Colts fan tool trying to get a rise out of us. Just ignore him and he will go back to the mother ship ...

The deflation scheme starts and ends with Tom. Every Ex NFL QB even Montana said the QB knows and Tom would......ignorance is no excuse. Tom is a bad liar.

Golly, thanks for your fresh and unique opinion!
Here's mine:

82513fd9-ecb0-4be6-b69f-8c03ff4a8603_zpszjeyp8lk.png

It was proven they didn't orchestrate the thing and that was properly overturned. The DC was the orchestrator and he sat out for over a yr.

The deflation scheme starts and ends with Tom. Every Ex NFL QB even Montana said the QB knows and Tom would......ignorance is no excuse. Tom is a bad liar.

So what are you going to refute that with?

No. Direct. Evidence.

Right from the NFL attorney.

Buh bye.

I totally disgree, you need to read the SPC, CBA and Ops Manuals....the grey areas are covered by Goodell inserting big toe wherever he wants. It's not about fairness when game fixing is concerned. IT's the commissioners #1 job. Law school? none....school of common sense and organizational behavior, rhodes scholar.

Again, I read every brief ad nausem and it gets tired. I can tell you this. Goodell and the NFL rules by an iron fist and they can pretty much do whatever they want to anyone when it comes to game issues. The big losses came when they tried to take their own hand with player issues with crimes and personal misconducts.....

The game is the game. Until a new CBA reduces Goodell's powers to punish, you're going to have to get used to this mess. Let me ask you....do you think the game is on the level at all even moreso than 20 yrs ago?
I've been watching for 43+ yrs. Game is already at WWE levels for max profit.

Laffin......................thanks for the chuckle.

It was proven they didn't orchestrate the thing and that was properly overturned. The DC was the orchestrator and he sat out for over a yr.

So what are you going to refute that with?

From ESPN on the Bountygate mess.

In his ruling, Tagliabue agreed there is evidence that suggests Vilma placed a $10,000 bounty on Brett Favre before the Saints faced the Minnesota Vikings in the 2010 NFC Championship Game.

Now take your ball and go home. Please

Hmmm, I thought we voted to eliminate the rule that stated all members of this board were required to spend time a certain amount of hours being jackass trolls on other teams forums. Didn't our auto-bot take over that role?

Back