So, watcha drinking tonight??

I love beer and I love variety. I always have at least 4-6 different types. Right now I have the motherlode. I have Sam Cold Snap, Sam Rebel IPA, Wachusett Winter, Brooklyn Winter, Kentucky Bourbon Ale, Rum Ale, Switchback Ale and the Sam Classic Variety back.

I will sometimes throw in a run and coke using Appleton Estate rum.

Ooooh! Appleton!:clap:

I was at work, so I drank Leinenkugel Vanilla Porter first, then switched to Bass Ale--both on tap.

Have always liked Bass Ale.

For the Saints - Vikings clash, I'm channeling my inner Herman Melville.

Call me Ishmael.

rising-tide-ismael.jpg

I love beer and I love variety. I always have at least 4-6 different types. Right now I have the motherlode. I have Sam Cold Snap, Sam Rebel IPA, Wachusett Winter, Brooklyn Winter, Kentucky Bourbon Ale, Rum Ale, Switchback Ale and the Sam Classic Variety back.

Nice Fridge.

Switchback is a go to.

On the agenda today are some light Hefe's .... Hacker Pschorr Weisse and Schneider Tap 7.

I'm a fan of the Switchback and the Rebel IPA.

I'm still drinking Bombay Sapphire Gin (94 proof) no vermouth, stirred with ice, served up in a chilled martini glass with an anchovy stuffed olive....

I'm still drinking Bombay Sapphire Gin (94 proof) no vermouth, stirred with ice, served up in a chilled martini glass with an anchovy stuffed olive....
Very nice ....

I’m.....drink..ing...Steal.ers........tears...o.......ver.....here.

Help!......I’m.....drown......ing!!!!!

Rum sometimes gives me the Runs too.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Currently a sazerac.

Knob Creek Rye, simple syrup, bitters and a wash of absynthe

DYK? Absynthe makes the heart grow fonder??? Cheers

Rum sometimes gives me the Runs too.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

DYK? Absynthe makes the heart grow fonder??? Cheers

Absinthe is knarley...even with the sugar. I've never hallucinated on it either. It was a weird drunk. Similar to too much Jaeger...

I will be home watching so I May make a couple Caucasians during the game to start then switch to some trillium brews based on how it is going.

Back