So.... Who is gonna be the team to beat the Colts??

Who's it gonna be??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

6EFINRINGS

Reaction score
Is it up to Denver? Or will it have to wait for the AFCG when the Pats play them?

Edit: I wanted to male this a pole, but the technology escapes me....:sulk:

Edit the Edit: My first pole!! Woohooo!!

Well, the Ravens choked this game away. Missed field goal, turnover in the red zone... awful.

Of course, the non-false start call was pretty amusing. Imagine that, the Colts helped out AGAIN by a lack of an obvious call.

Is there a luckier team in sports than the Colts? Going back to the 2005 AFC Divisional game with the overrule of the Polamalu pick, the Bettis fumble, then the "Pass Interference" calls against the Pats the next year in the AFCCG, the consistent officiating decisions in the Colts favor against the Chargers the next year, and then last week's abortion. Then Cundiff misses the FG this week, and Baltimore can't punch it in from the one...

I checked off Pats in the AFCCG, but I think it'll be the Steelers in the Divisional Round. Indy is going 16-0, but they won't make it to the AFCCG. Pitt will find its way to Foxboro for that one...

I checked off Pats in the AFCCG, but I think it'll be the Steelers in the Divisional Round. Indy is going 16-0, but they won't make it to the AFCCG. Pitt will find its way to Foxboro for that one...

The Steelers are looking like they won't even make the playoffs.

Well, the Ravens choked this game away. Missed field goal, turnover in the red zone... awful.

Of course, the non-false start call was pretty amusing. Imagine that, the Colts helped out AGAIN by a lack of an obvious call.

You didn't watch the game. The spots and the calls went overwhelmingly for the Ravens.

Is there a luckier team in sports than the Colts? Going back to the 2005 AFC Divisional game with the overrule of the Polamalu pick, the Bettis fumble, then the "Pass Interference" calls against the Pats the next year in the AFCCG, the consistent officiating decisions in the Colts favor against the Chargers the next year, and then last week's abortion. Then Cundiff misses the FG this week, and Baltimore can't punch it in from the one...

Maybe the 2001 Patriots?

Pats, if the ball is spotted correctly.

Been there, done that.

Ed Reed was down. Shocking that the Colts get another break.

Not according to any replay.

False. That is not a great football team. They are lucky their opponents made mistakes. Houston, NE and Baltimore all outplayed them.

The Pats have won many games they "shouldn't" have, yet when they do it, it's the Pats being a "great" team that wins and finishes. When the Colts do it, they aren't "great."

Everyone here knows that it isn't how the teams are playing now, it's how the teams are playing in about 4-5 weeks. Right now, your team has three losses and loses close games. Right now, my team has zero losses and wins close games...and my team, admittedly, is not playing well.

I'm getting a bit tired of hearing how lucky the Colts are. The Ravens made a dumb interception, a terrible timeout, and a positively ignorant lateral. The Colts didn't do those things and won.

I'm getting a bit tired of hearing how lucky the Colts are. The Ravens made a dumb interception, a terrible timeout, and a positively ignorant lateral. The Colts didn't do those things and won.

Spot...missed FGs...teams shooting themselves in the foot...:coffee:

Back