So, who's going to the Colts beatdown?

JD10367

Reaction score
LW and I may pick up tickets (if the forecast isn't for rain, snow, or below 35) and were wondering if there's a tailgate planned...

:wave:

Forecast is sunny and low 50's by game time.

So that's three so far. Where do you guys all park? I assume ras will be in his usual spot, as well.

P10 South. We'll be there at 9.

Wow. Does that lot open earlier than the others? IIRC we met Ras more like 10:30am and the P2 lot had just opened.

I like the P2 lot well enough (quick walk to the stadium) but leaving sucks ass since they force you northbound (and I live southbound). If P10 South exits you southbound, we might have to try that one.

On TicketExchange, there are 1135 seats available, LOL.

Even through "regular" Ticketmaster, there are some seats available. Weirdly, though, the seats on Ticketmaster are actually more than the ones on TicketExchange, which makes no sense; the ones on TicketExchange are supposed to be a 10% markup on face value (and face value is what the price on Ticketmaster is supposed to be).

Wow. Does that lot open earlier than the others? IIRC we met Ras more like 10:30am and the P2 lot had just opened.

I like the P2 lot well enough (quick walk to the stadium) but leaving sucks ass since they force you northbound (and I live southbound). If P10 South exits you southbound, we might have to try that one.

All lots open at 9 for a 1:00 game.

When leaving P10 south, you must go south on Rte 1. When going to the game on Rte 1 north, stay to the left and look for the P10 signs. You'll pass P11 first.

It's about a 5-10 minute walk through Patriot Place to the gate.

I have friends selling tickets if anyone wants to buy them.

I might be able to watch it if the kids aren't watching Wild Kratts.

You need to get a dose of old school parenting in ya!

"Kids! It's December. It's 50 degrees. It's sunny. There's the door. It'll open at noon and a sandwich will be on the stoop with a drink. It'll open again at 4 to let you in. Until then? PLAY!"

You need to get a dose of old school parenting in ya!

"Kids! It's December. It's 50 degrees. It's sunny. There's the door. It'll open at noon and a sandwich will be on the stoop with a drink. It'll open again at 4 to let you in. Until then? PLAY!"

Do you have my house on surveillance?

Back