• Another kind (identify)

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • None, I don't pay up for coffee or drink coffee

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Both, whatever works/is available

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starbucks is taking a beating. Between Dunkin Donuts over Starbucks and Mariska over ANY of the Law & Order chicks, my world is upside down.

My caffienated drink of choice:

nos-energy-drink.jpg

Do you drink that or do you flip it upside down and strap it to your back?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SRjebToJYGk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SRjebToJYGk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nuff said.:coffee:

+1 you beat me to it.

Flavored coffee means that the beans taste like crap and so they have to flavor it to cover the problem. That is a general rule that one can apply to just about anything: beer, chocolate, bread, etc.

I have a Senseo coffee maker, which makes a nice cup of coffee, but the coffee pods I can find for it aren't that great. So I've stopped using it and went back to my previous method.

I normally buy whole bean from a local guy who roasts them himself. I stick with types that have a geographical aspect in the name: Guatemala Antigua, Kenya AA, Kona, Sumatran, etc.

I boil the water in the microwave in a Pyrex pitcher and pour it over the ground beans in a Melitta filter holder. I make the coffee directly into some 0.5 liter German stoneware beer mugs that are preheated.

Just 1/2 & 1/2, no sugar.

Every once in a blue moon I splurge and buy some Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee. This is a fabulous coffee and is definitely something that you must try at least once in your life if you like coffee.

As far as coffee on the road is concerned, I buy mine at a Tim Horton's simply because there is one right down the street from my house and it's the best stuff available that's close by.

Starbucks is an excellent place.......

To drive past on my way to Dunkins......

I prefer what comes out of my Keurig machine but if I am out finding a Honeydew shop makes me happy. Otherwise I will do Dunkin Donuts, Charbucks, never.

Used to be a DD down near the airport out here. I always looked forward to flying, partly because it was an excuse to go to DD. I used to love it as a kid/teenager, and probably went every single day at least once to it. So, whenever I was near one out here, I had to go.

I don't think it is there anymore. Which sucks. So, Starbucks, Tully's, independent coffee stand, whatever. Doesn't matter, as long as it is strong.

Starbucks!

Dunkin donuts coffee tastes like coffee, only thinner and weaker.

Tim hortons up here in canada>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>either of them

My MIL just gave me some DD coffee today, what a coincidence. It's decaf though, don't know what to do with it. I'll probably give it to my pigs, lol.

But it smells good :shrug:

My MIL just gave me some DD coffee today, what a coincidence. It's decaf though, don't know what to do with it. I'll probably give it to my pigs, lol.

But it smells good :shrug:

I picked up a bag of DD beans at the grocery store. It didn't seem right to me when I drank the resultant coffee.

Of course, most of the time I drank it at 4 AM sitting at the counter of a Dunkin Donuts - drunk, high, or both - and totally nervous because the cops would come in for their break, and I'd be sitting there sipping my coffee thinking "I smell weed. That means they can smell it to. Sure, they are way over there... but what if one comes over here on his way to the bathroom? He'll smell it. I could move seats. No, that would be suspicious, and they are already looking at me. They know. They know I'm totally wasted. Can they smell that eighth in my pocket? I better leave. No, that will seem odd if I leave right when they get here. I better wait a bit. Oh man, I am so busted. Maybe if I have a box of Munchkins, it'll hide the smell. And more coffee. I need to stay alert. Because they know. Shit. I'll just have another cigarette, eat these donuts, gulp my coffee and go. That won't seem odd." so maybe I just remember it wrong ;)

I picked up a bag of DD beans at the grocery store. It didn't seem right to me when I drank the resultant coffee.

Of course, most of the time I drank it at 4 AM sitting at the counter of a Dunkin Donuts - drunk, high, or both - and totally nervous because the cops would come in for their break, and I'd be sitting there sipping my coffee thinking "I smell weed. That means they can smell it to. Sure, they are way over there... but what if one comes over here on his way to the bathroom? He'll smell it. I could move seats. No, that would be suspicious, and they are already looking at me. They know. They know I'm totally wasted. Can they smell that eighth in my pocket? I better leave. No, that will seem odd if I leave right when they get here. I better wait a bit. Oh man, I am so busted. Maybe if I have a box of Munchkins, it'll hide the smell. And more coffee. I need to stay alert. Because they know. Shit. I'll just have another cigarette, eat these donuts, gulp my coffee and go. That won't seem odd." so maybe I just remember it wrong ;)

Sounds like the typical paranoia of almost being arrested ROFL

Back