• Another kind (identify)

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • None, I don't pay up for coffee or drink coffee

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Both, whatever works/is available

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried that. I have amazingly long eyelashes. It didn't work. In fact, now that I think about it, it may have resulted in more beatings that I otherwise would have incurred. Hmmm.

Maybe you should have skipped that step and went strait to showing them your bewbs?

No. Back then, I had a treasure chest. You know, sunken. :coffee:

Yeah, young Jh had to resort to the eyelashes, too. They did not sprout until after the babies. Prolly a good thing. Lord knows I got into enough trouble as it was. Throw a glorious rack in the mix and yikes!

Yeah, young Jh had to resort to the eyelashes, too. They did not sprout until after the babies. Prolly a good thing. Lord knows I got into enough trouble as it was. Throw a glorious rack in the mix and yikes!

I usually relied on my feet. Wasn't a cop around that could ever catch me. Not the locals, county, or the local state trooper barracks. Not even the Fish and Wildlife guys. :dbanana:

WTF?

ROFL

NA ghetto fabulous?

Wore those brand new sneakers on a "Camping" trip - you know, an overnight party in the woods. Sometime in the middle of the night a beaver stole my shoes. I woke up to no shoes, and found the first one on the game trail down to the water... all chewed up, but wearable. Finally noticed the other one all packed with mud out in the beaver dam. Couldn't get that sucker out. So I went home that morning wearing one chewed up shoe, trying to figure out how to explain it to my mother. :insane:

Wore those brand new sneakers on a "Camping" trip - you know, an overnight party in the woods. Sometime in the middle of the night a beaver stole my shoes. I woke up to no shoes, and found the first one on the game trail down to the water... all chewed up, but wearable. Finally noticed the other one all packed with mud out in the beaver dam. Couldn't get that sucker out. So I went home that morning wearing one chewed up shoe, trying to figure out how to explain it to my mother. :insane:

Every good thing ive ever had was apprpriated by beaver.

Because was the truth really believable? ROFL

I think I've had Starbucks once, maybe twice and it wasn't my ideal.

I used to love DD but they've opened one on every corner and the quality of the coffee has suffered.

I've found some are excelllent and others not so much.

I also dont want to be un PC but would it be too much for the person taking my order be able to speak english, or better yet, understand it?

Standard DD is too weak for me. You can opt to get a shot of espresso, I think, but that pushes the price up to where Starbucks bold is faster, cheaper, and better, IMHO.

Dunkins. I am not smart enough for Starbucks. :sulk:

Me either.

What ups with all the books and people reading and stuff:shrug:
Lol, not the people and books. It is the menu. I dont know what half that shit is or how to order. What the crap is a macchiato???

There are fewer things I enjoy ordering more than a "small regular coffee" at Starbucks. The servers often shoot me a look like "you just can't play along, can you?"

It's not a question of smarts. I just refuse to learn a coffee language that is unique to one establishment.

And I like my coffee strong, which Starbucks is.

Lol, not the people and books. It is the menu. I dont know what half that shit is or how to order. What the crap is a macchiato???

that too, I just want a medium regular. Plus, the books and reading and stuff:coffee:

that too, I just want a medium regular. Plus, the books and reading and stuff:coffee:
I have been getting Au Bon Pain once in a while because it is close to work. It is not very good but I have managed to learn what a latte is. Latte is apparently french for not worth 5 ****ing dollars.

Back