-Peyton is cooked
-Peyton will gift away a playoff game
-The Broncos are scared of the Patriots

Colts:
-Defensive line is a joke
-Linebackers are a joke
-Secondary outside of Vontae is a joke
-Offensive line is a joke
-Offensive weapons are old, small or injury prone or a combination of those things

Bengals:
-Andy Dalton
-Marvin Lewis

Steelers:
-Secondary is a mess
-Brady matches up well against their style of play
-Offensive line is very up and down. Backups are horrible.

Bills:
-No QB
-Bad OL
-Questionable secondari

Jets:
-No QB
-Up and down OL

Packers:
-No Jordy Nelson
-CBs are bad

Cowboys:
-Dez and Romo out for our matchup

Seahawks:
-OL is horrible
-Defense looks a step worse than previous years. Pass rush isn't as good and Cary Williams isn't a step back at CB2

So far the Patriots look like our offense is going to be a monster all year and Belichick has enough talent on defense to scrap together consistently decent performances.

Too early to tell.

We're onto Jacksonville.

bill-belichick-on-to-cincinnati.jpg

One game at a time. We're going to look stupid, most likely, at some point in the season.

I'm not claiming 19-0. Every team has off weeks or injuries. Right now it looks like a best case scenario though when it comes to potential playoff opponents and seeding scenarios.

Not to pick on Tony here, because I heard Ordway and Smerlas doing the same exercize on post-game radio, but I just don't see the point.

Everything changes in this league.

At best you can only get a short-term idea of what to expect from any opponent and looking two months-plus down the road is a waste of time.

Just like it was wrong to go into meltdown after KC last year, we are just two games in and literally, anything can chappen. Teams can peak too soon as well. As always, it will be by thanksgiving that we know how this team really looks.

Just like it was wrong to go into meltdown after KC last year, we are just two games in and literally, anything can chappen. Teams can peak too soon as well. As always, it will be by thanksgiving that we know how this team really looks.

I'm thinking by then the defense should be playing about as consistently as the offense.

Not to pick on Tony here, because I heard Ordway and Smerlas doing the same exercize on post-game radio, but I just don't see the point.

Everything changes in this league.

At best you can only get a short-term idea of what to expect from any opponent and looking two months-plus down the road is a waste of time.

I don't think it's picking on someone to make a counter point. You're right, but if the best 5 players from every non-Patriots team retired would you still believe it too early to look ahead?

A lot can change, but barring extraordinary circumstances ie. Brady and Gronk going down (knock on wood), it looks like at this point in time that we are the huge favorite over any other AFC teams and not going to be any worse than a slight underdog against GB

I don't think it's picking on someone to make a counter point. You're right, but if the best 5 players from every non-Patriots team retired would you still believe it too early to look ahead?

A lot can change, but barring extraordinary circumstances ie. Brady and Gronk going down (knock on wood), it looks like at this point in time that we are the huge favorite over any other AFC teams and not going to be any worse than a slight underdog against GB

GB's injuries should catch up to them at some point and Romo should be back for their wk 14 game on Dec. 13 in GB. Maybe Dez will be back, too, but that's pushing it. Regardless, I'll be watching.

ARogers didn't look great against a Seattle team that is falling from grace quickly.

I think by the SB the Pats will be the established #1 team

GB's injuries should catch up to them at some point and Romo should be back for their wk 14 game on Dec. 13 in GB. Maybe Dez will be back, too, but that's pushing it. Regardless, I'll be watching.

ARogers didn't look great against a Seattle team that is falling from grace quickly.

I think by the SB the Pats will be the established #1 team

I have us ahead of the Packers, but I could see a case for how we match up poorly against them on defense. The Cowboys I'm not worried about because they're injury prone/old/thin at QB, LB, CB.

Seattle made a huge mistake in the Jimmy Graham trade. He isn't doing anything, (IIRC 2 targets yesterday). In a retrade they would be getting back a probowl center and possibly a probowl guard with that draft pick.

IIRC Wilson is something stupid like 0-10 when his defense gives up more than 23 points.

Way too early to make any such claims.

Our bye is in week 4 so we won't have a break later in the season which will help everyone rest and get over the dings and bruises that accumulate.

Way too early to make any such claims.

Our bye is in week 4 so we won't have a break later in the season which will help everyone rest and get over the dings and bruises that accumulate.
A week 4 bye week sucks big time.... Although Playing the Jags this week will feel like an extra bye week, and also the Colts.

A week 4 bye week sucks big time.... Although Playing the Jags this week will feel like an extra bye week, and also the Colts.

Yeah, looking at the schedule I see what has the potential to be 3 bye weeks...:shrug:

Tom Brady is going to Break it off in Jerry Jones Asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back