Steelers by 5000 this weekend

No.1jag

#STEALTHESHOW
Reaction score
All hope is lost. The Jaguars will go into Pittsburgh and lose by about 5000 points. Atonio Brown will have about 1000 yards receiving. Juju will have about 500 yards receiving. Bell will run for 450 and Ben will be put in the HOF immediately after the game. :sulk:

Doesn't work that way around here...

I think Jag is being serious. Did anyone watch that game? I couldn't stand more than 10 minutes of that putrid display. Bortles is hot garbage...

I hope you guys beat them but it ain't looking to good right now. It's going to depend on which Bortles shows up on Sunday, not worried about your defense because it's legit.

Jag - if you can't beat them, beat them up for us could ya :coffee:

Actually, by the end of the game Bortles was able to hit a wide open guy on a short pass, so maybe he just needed to warm for 3 1/2 qtrs.

You can have a great low-scoring defensive game.

Jags-Bills was not good defense it was piss poor offense.

Missed receivers, dropped passes, it was like a gambler paid off both sides to throw the game and bet the under, just to see the hilarity.

You can have a great low-scoring defensive game.

Jags-Bills was not good defense it was piss poor offense.

Missed receivers, dropped passes, it was like a gambler paid off both sides to throw the game and bet the under, just to see the hilarity.

It was kinda funny...watching how horrible both qbs were. It would have made on helluva drinking game.

But, it didn't portray the NFL in its glory...no doubt.

Back