Steve Buckley is Ghey...does anyone really care???

I never really liked Steve Buckley much as a writer or radio personality, but I liked him a little more as I listened to the story on EEI yesterday.

Nobody should really care about somebody else's sexual orientation, unless it's Rex who deserves to get hammered due to sustained general douchebaggery and a mouth that never stops.

It was kind of touching to hear everybody tell Buckley that it was OK, that everyone seemed happy that he didn't have to hide or feel like this admission was going to wreck his career. That all the knuckleheads that call into that station seemed to totally support him and showed some heart.

I hope the Sox are all cool with it and the macho/ultra hetero locker room atmosphere doesn't prevent him from doing his job as he always has. Somehow, I think everybody has kind of moved past all that and that's a good thing.

I still don't have to like him, but it won't be because of this.

i thought everyone knew about this a long time.

You wonder who these people think they are fooling.. I bet his mother was like "yea, we figured that out when you kept playing with your sisters barbie dolls and wanted to paint your room pink.."

You wonder who these people think they are fooling.. I bet his mother was like "yea, we figured that out when you kept playing with your sisters barbie dolls and wanted to paint your room pink.."

Wow! Srsly? Are you really that clueless to think that gay men play with dolls and like the color pink? :shake:

Wow! Srsly? Are you really that clueless to think that gay men play with dolls and like the color pink? :shake:

Of course they do, they also love Liza and show tunes.

Now THIS one I didn't see coming!! :rolleyes:

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug=ap-weir-book

1294412204jpeg

Gay means you're happy. Ghey means you like dudes.
Posted via Mobile Device
See now, that differs than I how I use the spellings, lol.

Gay means actually gay. NTTAWWT.

Ghey means something sucks. We all grew up using gay as an adjective for something shitty. Well, not cool, right? But it is kinda stuck in our vocabulary. So I say spell it ghey to offset the negative connotations. Not that it's really a big step toward equality or anything, lol.

It only matters to me if he starts talking about gay issues every time opens his mouth. It's one of the main reason I don't listen to KKKallahan in the morning. I tune in for sports, not to hear how mess up the state or the country is. There are forums for that and there are forums for discussions of gay issues.

Good for him to come out. Despite the times, it still takes courage to do it...now let's move on and get back to sports.

I'm sure when he's being a dick to a caller, they might make mention of it..I couldn't care less, and to be honest thought he was before he made the announcement anyway.

That time you two banged gave it away, huh?

I mentioned this on Sox PLanet earlier but when I was talking to my brother this morning we were wondering what the news was....I think I just assumed this to be the case with Buckley...not sure why.

honestly I don't care and wish him the best

That time you, tehrick and Buckley banged gave it away huh?

:coffee:

Anyone that hasn't known Buckley's affection for hairy ass has clearly been living in a cave over the last decade.
Okay, okay, I'm overcompensating!

Also, what's with the Herald hate? Just political (in which case just a "yes" to keep this thread legal), or something more specific?

Back