Stevie Johnson wants North Korea to nuke Foxboro

PatsChamps6x

Flipping off Goodell
Reaction score
I didn't see this posted anywhere on the boards...any thoughts? I know it's a joke and all,and we'll never accuse Stevie Johnson of being a MENSA candidate...but WTF?

If you can’t beat ‘em, bomb ‘em.

Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson has an interesting idea for avenging the Bills’ 19 straight losses to the Patriots.

Wednesday night, North Korea declared that it has clearance to launch nuclear missiles at the United States. Johnson heard that information, and placed a specific request on Twitter to North Korea with regard to its target location...Foxboro Massachusetts

The receiver went on to say that he does have respect for the Patriots, and doesn’t actually want Foxboro blown to smithereens.

i know some of yall took it too serious.. but i have Much Respect for The Pats along with Every other NFL Team. Gonna to be a Great #NFL2013

STVN (@StevieJohnson13) April 04, 2013
Just add these tweets to the much-needed “social media training” seminar for professional athletes. They can be filed under “what not to say.”

Oh brother. It was obviously a joke, he doesn't really want them to get nuked. People need to ****ing relax.

Anyone that has a problem with it.. I bet if you were there to hear him say it and to see the way he said it I bet you'd laugh your ass off.
Posted via Mobile Device

At least we know Stevie is thinking of creative ways of beating the Pats.

He might have been a 7th rounder, but he's got a 1st round mouth.

Actually, considering the size of nearby cities, if we are going to get nuked, Foxboro would be much less terrible than say Boston or New York.

That cracked me up. Nothing more than good natured ribbing at a rival. Much like "rooting for Al Qaeda" in the event of a Jets-Steelers game
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought it was pretty funny. I figured that some people would have issues with it though, since he wasn't being PC.

I thought it was funny..

Back