Sucks the jets got in..........

zeke mowatt

Reaction score
Pats will play the low seed. Playing a team thrice is bad Ju-Ju.
Don't like even the possibility of seeing them again...........fukking jags.

I'm thrilled the Jets are in. Keeps a real team out of the playoffs. :shrug:

My only lament is that they can treat this week as a quasi-bye. I wish they had to approach this Buffalo game will full intensity.

Are you serious? The Jets is a perfect matchup for the Patriots. They've lost 3 of their last 4 and their vaunted defense is getting lit up. Sanchez is banged up, etc.

Would you rather have faced San Diego?

I'm thrilled the Jets are in. Keeps a real team out of the playoffs. :shrug:

My only lament is that they can treat this week as a quasi-bye. I wish they had to approach this Buffalo game will full intensity.

Yup, not only that, they will draft lower, and it increase the chances that Rex gets kept as HC longer. Some Rats fans at JI are starting to see the light, but a playoff appearance will prevent Ryan's firing this year.

Are you serious? The Jets is a perfect matchup for the Patriots. They've lost 3 of their last 4 and their vaunted defense is getting lit up. Sanchez is banged up, etc.

Would you rather have faced San Diego?

Yes..........History has proven the pats own the San Diego Classfullness in the post season. Don't scare me one bit.

The Jets are like a crazy mongrel dog you've gotton away with petting a couple times..........best not to try a third.

Division opponents three times is bad Ju-Ju. Hear me now, believe me later little dun-dun................

I seriously doubt the Jets will be around in the playoffs for the Pats to meet them again. If they have to go to Indy or KC on Wild Card weekend they are toast.

I seriously doubt the Jets will be around in the playoffs for the Pats to meet them again. If they have to go to Indy or KC on Wild Card weekend they are toast.

Right now it looks like Indy-Balt. and the Jests-KC which gives BB a good opportunity to see how KC plays vs the Jesters. Great scouting opportunity of both teams.

If the playoffs ended today

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <th> NFC WILD-CARD ROUND</th> </tr> <tr> <td> Sat.-Sun., Jan. 8-9: No. 6 PACKERS at No. 3 EAGLES</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Sat.-Sun., Jan. 8-9: No. 5 SAINTS at No. 4 RAMS</td> </tr> <tr> <th>
AFC WILD-CARD ROUND</th> </tr> <tr> <td> Sat.-Sun., Jan. 8-9: No. 6 JETS at No. 3 CHIEFS</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Sat.-Sun., Jan. 8-9: No. 5 RAVENS at No. 4 COLTS</td> </tr> <tr> <th>
</th></tr></tbody></table>
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/NFL-playoff-picture-scenarios-2010

Yes..........History has proven the pats own the San Diego Classfullness in the post season. Don't scare me one bit.

The Jets are like a crazy mongrel dog you've gotton away with petting a couple times..........best not to try a third.

Division opponents three times is bad Ju-Ju. Hear me now, believe me later little dun-dun................

Not really, beating the same team 3 times in a year is hard, but hell I think it keeps getting done everytime they bring it up. Dallas did it last year to philly. But thats not the case, the pats won one the jets won one, and I will take BB and Brady playing a team for the 3rd time.

I personally think Indy is our most dangerous match up,and then its either Matt Ryan and Drew Breeze that will give us fits if we make the SB... I didn't mention Vick because its not happening... :coffee:

The Colts have the opportunity to take out the one team I dont want to see, and that's the Ravens. Baltimore is the Pats biggest threat on their road to the Metroplex. Root for Pitt to win next week to seal the deal to send the Ratbirds to Indy.

The Colts have the opportunity to take out the one team I dont want to see, and that's the Ravens. Baltimore is the Pats biggest threat on their road to the Metroplex. Root for Pitt to win next week to seal the deal to send the Ratbirds to Indy.
I don't see Baltimore scoring enough points against us,and now Indy has been running the ball very well as of late. Manning with a running game is > Fucco and running game...

I don't see Baltimore scoring enough points against us,and now Indy has been running the ball very well as of late. Manning with a running game is > Fucco and running game...

Indy would have to beat Baltimore and, possibly, the Steelers before making it to Foxboro if the Jets are somehow able to beat KC. Regardless, getting a beat up Indy team after playing Baltimore isn't bad. Getting a very beat up Indy team after playing Baltimore and then Pitt would be tremendous.

I'll say it again, Baltimore isn't the team people think they are. Hell, even Rodney said some bullshit like, "I know the Patriots are afraid of the Ravens" on NBC last night. :shake:

This NE team would cherish the opportunity to take down the big, bad Baltimore Ravens the same way the 2004 team wanted to travel to Pitt for the AFCCG.

The Ravens are who I really would like to see. If the Pats show up, (unlike last year's fiasco), they will win handily, the way they've been playing lately.

30262.jpeg
TB > TS

I think since Terrels comments and bad mouthing the Patriots offensive line would like to prove to Mr Suggs that he is a bitch... Patriots 41 Suggs 18

We can hate the Jets all we want, but the fact is that they did beat us earlier this year and are probably not going to lose 45-3 again. That's still a team that isn't going to lay down and die and could still beat anyone.

I want them. I believe karma will dictate that we must play them again and beat them if we want to move on and I totally welcome both the karmic side of it and the drama that will undoubtedly swirl around that game.

Totally fine playing the Jets if that's who the schedule says we have to play.

We can hate the Jets all we want, but the fact is that they did beat us earlier this year and are probably not going to lose 45-3 again. That's still a team that isn't going to lay down and die and could still beat anyone.

I want them. I believe karma will dictate that we must play them again and beat them if we want to move on and I totally welcome both the karmic side of it and the drama that will undoubtedly swirl around that game.

Totally fine playing the Jets if that's who the schedule says we have to play.
+1

Why take the easy way in?

+1

Why take the easy way in?

I think the Jets are the easy way. THey've lost 3 of their last 4, they can't rush the passer and their D has been torched of late. I have no respect for the Jets and would be my first choice of teams to play.

Back