SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

We need a legit D coordinator.

I'd also say we need talent but it's not like the spending spree helped much.
10-7 this season. I think the spending spree helped ALOT. IMHO. And, #9 is injured. That makes a big difference. But yes, you're right tonight about the defense. The Patriots are losing, what, 33-3? Not much offense either, tonight. It's okay. We had our days in the sun, big time.

This is really ugly.

Something happened this defence a few weeks ago. Judon is not the same player he was a few just a few weeks ago. He's drained and I can only surmise it's Covid. Having had it myself, fell ill on 12 December and even now, I am still somewhat Fatigued and my taste and smell are still not right. My wife caught it a week after me and she is now suffering terrible dizzy spells and still feels crap.

Now we're not top calibre athletes in peak condition, but a virus likes this can make a difference even a small % off and it can affect play.

It only works for replying not liking posts.
She just "liked" UT's post. His was not a reply. Not arguing. I just want her 100% out of this thread. She doesn't deserve to be anywhere but the Brady forum.

This is really ugly.

Something happened this defence a few weeks ago. Judon is not the same player he was a few just a few weeks ago. He's drained and I can only surmise it's Covid. Having had it myself, fell ill on 12 December and even now, I am still somewhat Fatigued and my taste and smell are still not right. My wife caught it a week after me and she is now suffering terrible dizzy spells and still feels crap.

Now we're not top calibre athletes in peak condition, but a virus likes this can make a difference even a small % off and it can affect play.
Cam Newton before and cam newton after.

Bourne is one of the only guys who actually showed up tonight. Patriots are down 30 and he's still competing hard. Love it. Can he play defense?

All in all, Mac has looked good. If the defense was better I would feel confident about a come back, but not so much right now.

Either way, I think the offense will chip away a bit.

Mac is the only player I see who hasn't quit.

seriously....go the way of the bills fans please.
appearing only when your opposing team loses is trolling.

Mazz brings nothing but negatives to this forum. I have no idea why she's still here or why she wants to be here.

We need a legit D coordinator.

I'd also say we need talent but it's not like the spending spree helped much.

The spree was fine but the injuries to our defensive backs have been devastating. We're playing 4 CBs tonight who will never play in another NFL game. 2 were on the streets a week ago.

Oh look, now I know why Joejuan is inactive nearly every game.

He had 1 target to cover and he missed by 30 feet.

Back