SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

Mac's been fine. Offense is generally fine except Time Warp and Agholor.
Good moves on the fake spike.

But seriously, the story here is the enormous defensive embarrassment. Team obviously has no chance giving up touchdowns on literally every drive.

7 months ahead of discussing why this team had an epic collapse after winning 7 in a row.

This formula cant succeed without a good defense.

We're seeing what happens if there isnt one.
I have been saying this all offseason and season Tommy. This is not sustainable without an offense with dynamic playmakers. You can't win in today's NFL if you can't score. If Bill does not seriously change his team building approach this offseason this team is never going to be a contender with the elite offenses in the AFC.

I have been saying this all offseason and season Tommy. This is not sustainable without an offense with dynamic playmakers. You can't win in today's NFL if you can't score. If Bill does not seriously change his team building approach this offseason this team is never going to be a contender with the elite offenses in the AFC.
broken record
whete did you get the #hottake you've been repeating in all 8 of the pats losses only?

Sweet.

Deuces.

Interesting post by HK. Gone like magic.
Now I know for sure what happened to a post I made in response to foxx who was being a dick and I retaliated. My post was wiped clean but his was allowed to remain.
Good to see a troll finally get that same treatment.

We need a legit D coordinator.

I'd also say we need talent but it's not like the spending spree helped much.

Back