TB12 and Elixir Guerrero - how comfortable are you with his honesty?

Do you trust Elixir Guerrero?

• Yes, with all my heart

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No, he's a bad man Boss

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • not sure but Something stinks in the septic tank

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Thomas is Alex, Elixir is Thomas144 and Spaghetti Monster controls him

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
It seemed pretty clear to me watching Tom vs Time that JE was not all in on the TB12 method. There was a scene where JE and Guerrero took a few friendly jabs at each other over their training methods.

Trying to blame TB12 for one guy getting popped for PED's is flawed. That would like be like claiming the patriots training staff supplied Ninkovich with a banned substance. These guys make their own decisions/mistakes.

This

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Guerrero is a complete fraud. Brady needs to realize that he's one failed PED test away from throwing his entire legacy down the drain. The fact he trusts this snake oil salesman 100% is troubling to say the least.

You better have Middy tell this to Brady asap!...

:coffee:

and will his quick response condemning (P)Edelman be the strike that forces Bill to swing for the fences?
He didn't condemn Edelman. He said he was disappointed that it happened. You can be disappointed in someone's behavior without condemning the person, like if you 6th grade kid gets caught smoking at school you might be disappointed.

He also said that he didn't supply Edelman with PEDs but I don't that as condemning, either. YMMV

Prior to the denial were there a lot of accusations against Dr Concussion Water? If so, the statement makes sense. If not, well I don't know about you, but I get suspicious when people deny accusations that haven't been made against them.

Yeah the media was going hog wild. Notice the last line of his statement. Its Boston media they look for stories.

I did not think tb12 method had to do with JE. I just think it is kind of unsettling for AG to come out so quickly and strongly with his denial. I did not put the two together until AG did that. Why would his surgeon or doctor not prescribe hgh or similar for rehab.

This

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

You better have Middy tell this to Brady asap!...

:coffee:

Its odd that because JE took PED's that you assume so is Brady. Brady is not 9. He has been in the league long enough to know what is what, and so should Edelman. I don't care if anyone tells you to take something, unless they are straping him down, he chose what to take.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I did not think tb12 method had to do with JE. I just think it is kind of unsettling for AG to come out so quickly and strongly with his denial. I did not put the two together until AG did that. Why would his surgeon or doctor not prescribe hgh or similar for rehab.

You didn't but a lot of media did. Which was the reason for the statement. Go read the Boston Globe.

Because it’s illegal even for a Dr.

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

The HGH they sell in health stores, is that like a different form or something? I literally know zero about this stuff.

Your body makes HGH...but, not Fivehead amounts. :coffee:

The stuff in the store is probably OTC weak...like those worthless allergy pills. :rolleyes:

That wouldn't be an issue for Guerrero

:rimshot:

Two things. One, its the patriots, so automatically it has to be turned into some widespread camp of steroids the world has never seen. Combine that with offseason drama, and we have a story. It literally took boston writers two seconds to link Edelman to TB12 for his steroid supply. I was shocked it took AG so long to respond. I guess the its the price to pay for success. I am sure you as a colt fan go through this all the time.

He didn't condemn Edelman. He said he was disappointed that it happened. You can be disappointed in someone's behavior without condemning the person, like if you 6th grade kid gets caught smoking at school you might be disappointed.

He also said that he didn't supply Edelman with PEDs but I don't that as condemning, either. YMMV
his words were poorly chosen and I am not sure why he had to comment.

This is what gets me, how quick Guerrono came out defending himself. In my opinion it brought me to thinking he was hiding something.

I believe him.

I can’t in my wildest envision TB surrendering his legacy to a guy already under the microscope from past exploitations.

Just because JE is a TB12 client doesn’t mean it’s the only place he gets his products from. And he could have gone outside the parameters of their recommended program.

Let’s face it, he plays a far more taxing position than QB. He’s over 30. He’s coming off major surgery. And his game is totally reliant on quickness and explosion. I don’t put it past him to dabble in some HgH, Cream/Clear, whatever to get back and earn millions. I sure as F would.

To drop it in Guerrero’s lap with absolutely zero evidence is shamefully irresponsible and Ill leave to major media.

The main bitch I've got against Guerrero (in this instance, I have many overall) is his "disappointing" tweet. Even if he had zero to do with Edelman getting popped he shouldn't be saying a G*ddamn thing! He's an outside "trainer". And the to post something judgemental and disparaging towards any Pats player? F*ck him with a red hot buttplug! BB must have been apoplectic when he saw that tweet.

Actually the big fear I have with the "impending news" is: BB saw that tweet and laid down the law and banned Guerrero. Not just from the facility but from working with any Patriot in the offseason (i.e. the player would be out of here) and it isn't sitting well with some high profile players.

PS-I don't think that would include Brady. If it came down to an ultimatim of Guerrero or the Pats. Tom would pick the Pats.

The main bitch I've got against Guerrero (in this instance, I have many overall) is his "disappointing" tweet. Even if he had zero to do with Edelman getting popped he shouldn't be saying a G*ddamn thing! He's an outside "trainer". And the to post something judgemental and disparaging towards any Pats player? F*ck him with a red hot buttplug! BB must have been apoplectic when he saw that tweet.

Actually the big fear I have with the "impending news" is: BB saw that tweet and laid down the law and banned Guerrero. Not just from the facility but from working with any Patriot in the offseason (i.e. the player would be out of here) and it isn't sitting well with some high profile players.

PS-I don't think that would include Brady. If it came down to an ultimatim of Guerrero or the Pats. Tom would pick the Pats.

The only thing I can say to defend his tweet, was he was getting torched in the media for being involved, and when you run a business its all about the bottom line, and he has to protect that brand. I doubt he does say anything if he was not dragged into it, and he was.

The only thing I can say to defend his tweet, was he was getting torched in the media for being involved, and when you run a business its all about the bottom line, and he has to protect that brand. I doubt he does say anything if he was not dragged into it, and he was.
so he screws over Toms buddy Jules.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

well said

so he screws over Toms buddy Jules.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

well said

Screws over? Not sure. I think its unprofessional to attack his company based on what a player does because he happened to work out there. I mean would you rather he said, hey we injected Julian with stuff while he slept? It seems like people are looking for a loophole to protect Edelman and using an offseason drama story to do it. In the end, the only person who is to blame for putting something in their body is that person.

Screws over? Not sure. I think its unprofessional to attack his company based on what a player does because he happened to work out there. I mean would you rather he said, hey we injected Julian with stuff while he slept? It seems like people are looking for a loophole to protect Edelman and using an offseason drama story to do it. In the end, the only person who is to blame for putting something in their body is that person.
he said he was disappointed in Jules, that basically says he is guilty.

yes he screwed over jules

he said he was disappointed in Jules, that basically says he is guilty.

yes he screwed over jules

Is Jules guilty? Actually he said it was disappointing to hear the news....again, not the best wording, but neither is attacking him from the media soon as the news broke. I can see both sides. Edelman said he had been working patriots trainers too, nobody went after them, because that's not a story.

But Guerrero quickly implied Edelman *intentionally* "did it". Guerrero didn't leave any room for the test being flawed or Edelman inadvertantly taking something that he didn't know contained something banned among many other ingredients. Guerro immediately jumped to "He did it!" and "Not my fault!"

Back