TB12 and Elixir Guerrero - how comfortable are you with his honesty?

Do you trust Elixir Guerrero?

• Yes, with all my heart

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No, he's a bad man Boss

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • not sure but Something stinks in the septic tank

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Thomas is Alex, Elixir is Thomas144 and Spaghetti Monster controls him

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
But Guerrero quickly implied Edelman *intentionally* "did it". Guerrero didn't leave any room for the test being flawed or Edelman inadvertantly taking something that he didn't know contained something banned among many other ingredients. Guerro immediately jumped to "He did it!" and "Not my fault!"

He did? Maybe I missed something, he said he was disappointed to hear the news. I read story after story going after him after the news broke, at some point you are going to defend your company. I did not read anything that said Edelman did it, he said he was disappointed in hearing the news. So was I.

Is Jules guilty? Actually he said it was disappointing to hear the news....
if he is or isn't you do not say you are disappointed in something still in the appeals process.

Alex is a bad man, he may help Tom play well at 40 but then again Tom may just be a freak, Like Warren Moon, and by taking care of himself with the discipline only a few could have (and a supermodel wife helps because she is a health freak too) and Alex has nothing to do with it. I say it is genetics and discipline over TB12 method.

but regardless you do not put doubt into the equation by saying Disappointed in any part of the release.

Yes.

There is only VERY SPECIFIC conditions growth hormone can legally be subscribed for.

So the stuff I see at GHC saying HGH is not really HGH?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

if he is or isn't you do not say you are disappointed in something still in the appeals process.

Alex is a bad man, he may help Tom play well at 40 but then again Tom may just be a freak, Like Warren Moon, and by taking care of himself with the discipline only a few could have (and a supermodel wife helps because she is a health freak too) and Alex has nothing to do with it. I say it is genetics and discipline over TB12 method.

but regardless you do not put doubt into the equation by saying Disappointed in any part of the release.

I was disappointed, were you not? I get what you are saying, but not sure what the reply could have been. I am happy to hear about it?? Edelman said sorry and that he was disappointed, was that admitting guilt?

Yes.

There is only VERY SPECIFIC conditions growth hormone can legally be subscribed for.
you are correct

He did? Maybe I missed something, he said he was disappointed to hear the news. I read story after story going after him after the news broke, at some point you are going to defend your company. I did not read anything that said Edelman did it, he said he was disappointed in hearing the news. So was I.
and he elaborated about tb12 being all natural this and that implied Jules took something and to quote Shaggy - It wasn't me

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I was disappointed, were you not? I get what you are saying, but not sure what the reply could have been. I am happy to hear about it??
GNC sells synthetic HGH and I do not think it is the real deal

I think Jules may still be found innocent during the appeal and am I not disappointed, shocked or anything else you want me to be - this is the NFL and I think their ban list is too long.

you are correct

and he elaborated about tb12 being all natural this and that implied Jules took something and to quote Shaggy - It wasn't me

He implied? Arent we all talking about Jules taking something??? lol. Jules apologized and said he didn't know what happened. I think its just a reaction to the news. Now yes, the part about what they do there was probably not needed, but then I was not getting accused over and over about getting poor jules busted.

you are correct

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

GNC sells synthetic HGH and I do not think it is the real deal

I think Jules may still be found innocent during the appeal and am I not disappointed, shocked or anything else you want me to be - this is the NFL and I think their ban list is too long.

Disappointed means you don't like the news. I didn't like the news. I wanted him out there and I know what happens when any Patriots player does something wrong and what they face afterwards from our wonderful media. I am not mad at him, nor am I bashing him at all, but I also understand a company trying to protect accusations being thrown at them.

I'm neutral on Guerrero...I think you have to suspect the trainer, but since his method doesn't involve bulking up and being all muscular, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edelman, being the workout warrior he is, and refusing to stop lifting weights....he seems like the type that would get steroids on his own if he wanted them.

Not saying either case is true...but I think, I probably give Guererro a little more credibility than I would most other trainers, because from waht little I know about TB12, seems like steroids might not be a part of it.

I would not be at all shocked if they were, mind you, but I'm not sure how much PED's would help with "pliability".

He implied? Arent we all talking about Jules taking something??? lol. Jules apologized and said he didn't know what happened. I think its just a reaction to the news. Now yes, the part about what they do there was probably not needed, but then I was not getting accused over and over about getting poor jules busted.
he sucks

I'm neutral on Guerrero...I think you have to suspect the trainer, but since his method doesn't involve bulking up and being all muscular, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edelman, being the workout warrior he is, and refusing to stop lifting weights....he seems like the type that would get steroids on his own if he wanted them.

Not saying either case is true...but I think, I probably give Guererro a little more credibility than I would most other trainers, because from waht little I know about TB12, seems like steroids might not be a part of it.

I would not be at all shocked if they were, mind you, but I'm not sure how much PED's would help with "pliability".
MLB pitchers took stuff to recover not to bulk up. I do not trust Simple Greens Elixir travelling snake oil salesman!!!

I was disappointed, were you not? I get what you are saying, but not sure what the reply could have been. I am happy to hear about it?? Edelman said sorry and that he was disappointed, was that admitting guilt?

No it isn’t.

GNC sells supplements that are supposed to boost the body’s own ability to produce growth hormone. People produce it on their own. The ability to produce it lowers and lowers with age. That’s why it’s dubbed the anti- aging drug.

Dr supplied growth hormone is a lab produced copy of what the body actually produces. It’s very expensive for most, but athletes can sure afford it. But it’s technically only to be legally prescribed for a very select set of afflictions. Dwarfism at a certain age is one that comes to mind. I don’t know the rest, but a quick search will list them. Trust me. Pro athletes DO NOT meet the requirements.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

MLB pitchers took stuff to recover not to bulk up. I do not trust Simple Greens Elixir travelling snake oil salesman!!!

Who has ever treated previously that has been caught?

No it isn’t.

GNC sells supplements that are supposed to boost the body’s own ability to produce growth hormone. People produce it on their own. The ability to produce it lowers and lowers with age. That’s why it’s dubbed the anti- aging drug.

Dr supplied growth hormone is a lab produced copy of what the body actually produces. It’s very expensive for most, but athletes can sure afford it. But it’s technically only to be legally prescribed for a very select set of afflictions. Dwarfism at a certain age is one that comes to mind. I don’t know the rest, but a quick search will list them. Trust me. Pro athletes DO NOT meet the requirements.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Barry Bonds never failed a test.

Look I am not saying TB12 is guilty, nor am I saying Jules is.

I think the TB12 defense by Alex has a bad look to it, basically they called out Jules and that is not needed.

I am hoping it is a mistake and he is cleared which makes the "Disappointment" quickly tossed on it an even more condemning move.

No it isn’t.

Yeah that's what I figured, but they do call it HGH. I wonder if the stuff they sell there is illegal.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Barry Bonds never failed a test.

Look I am not saying TB12 is guilty, nor am I saying Jules is.

I think the TB12 defense by Alex has a bad look to it, basically they called out Jules and that is not needed.

I am hoping it is a mistake and he is cleared which makes the "Disappointment" quickly tossed on it an even more condemning move.

I think it was just a reaction to what he was getting. If you read the last part of his statement, that is what it seems he is saying about those throwing out those accusations.

It just seems more like a protection of Jules, an attack on the big story and media trying to get clicks. In the end, Jules is not going to take something he does not want to take, and if they gave him something and told him it was legal, and he failed a test he could sue the shit out of them. People are throwing out that Jules would ever take something on his own or by accident and just attacking the big story of the summer.

Half the team is going to get popped if Guerrero's not cut free.

He won't be.

There will be dark days ahead.

Bob Kraft chose Alex Guerrero over Bill Belichick. He reaps what he sows.

You suggesting there's something in that concussion water other than bubbles Tommy?

Half the team is going to get popped if Guerrero's not cut free.

He won't be.

There will be dark days ahead.

Bob Kraft chose Alex Guerrero over Bill Belichick. He reaps what he sows.

:stirpot: How did Volin sign up on here. :clap:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

You suggesting there's something in that concussion water other than bubbkes Tommy?

Yeah its obvious no way Jules just took some thing on his own at some point, or by accident, its obviously Kraft leading the way of the steroid ring. Brady is in the development room without a shirt and a doctors mask overseeing the production.

You suggesting there's something in that concussion water other than bubbkes Tommy?

I don't know. Neither do you. Neither does anyone.

What's worse? That's it's just water from a hose outside of Davio's? Or that there's actually some sort of HGH'y thing in there? Is there any discernible distinction between them in the end?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

:stirpot: How did Volin sign up on here. :clap:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Yeah its obvious no way Jules just took some thing on his own at some point, or by accident, its obviously Kraft leading the way of the steroid ring. Brady is in the development room without a shirt and a doctors mask overseeing the production.

Go screw, Middy. Your boy is winning, and he's bringing the franchise down with him. This will not end the way you think it will.

Back