Tebow Signs With the Pats

Just when you're absolutely positively convinced that no-way, no-how is BB gonna do something . . . .

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

This will indeed be interesting to see them interact:

Hopefully we get to hear Tebow give his thoughts on homosexuality and pre-marital sex.

Glorious, potentially. Especially since all his Florida teammates now have several years in the NFL under their belt.

Tebow: "Have I talked to you about Jesus lately?"

Hernandez: "**** Jesus...I'm makin' it rain!"

Spikes: "Wanna see my penis? #POOWWWwwww"

Really? That? You think if the team was worried about Gronk for 2013, their first move would be to run out and sign Tim Tebow? :dith:

****ed if I know. No one else is really sitting out there.

The one aspect of this signing that doesn't make sense, is that I can't seem to find any connection to Rutgers.

Did they recruit him maybe?

qwatz

my email to my immediate family:

Oh NO pats sign tebow

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

french version
NON NON NON NON NON
NON NON NON NON NON
NON NON NON NON NON
NON NON NON NON NON
NON NON NON NON NON
NON NON NON NON NON
NON NON NON NON NON
NON NON NON NON NON

The one aspect of this signing that doesn't make sense, is that I can't seem to find any connection to Rutgers.

I think Tebow may have spent a few days in Jersey circumcising unattended infants a few years back......:shrug:

Greg Schiano coaches in Tampa, which is 2 hours from Gainesville. :coffee:

Either that or he's looking for something he can talk about with whoever wins that dinner with BB thingy.....

He'll probably be 11 ticks past irritated by those questions by then. ROFL

Oh as for the signing, WTF?

I heard it on PFT and thought they were trolling. ROFL

As a favor.....I just invited the TT fans from the NYJ forum to join here popcorn

If they run ****ing Wildcat packages and take Brady off the field?

Yes, it's beyond moronic. It's the best offense in football. Taking your best player off the field, ever, is simply beyond stupid.

I seriously doubt he will see snaps at QB in any meaningful way. Unless BB is sitting on a safe lead and wants to f*ck with the Jets....

H-Back.

HAHA Siciliano at NFLN is on the phone with Silver right now and asked him point blank about his "BB hates TT comment". He said, "There's a thin line between love & hate I guess", and laughed.

So I'm thinking.

They have a couple backs already they could use for short yardage, but doesn't Tebow have some disgustingly high conversion % on 3rd and 1? I just hope it's not that crappy "quick handoff to the FB and fake the pitch" play that never works.

Back