Teh Official Pats v Lions Week 12 Game Day Thread

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
Lest any more natives get too restless, it appears to be time for me to start Teh Official Week 12 GDT!

Not much for me to say to start this one off, as I have not paid the fearsome Lions one whit of attention this season. Probably much like every other NFL team or fan...with the possible exceptions of Lions fans and/or divisional foes. :coffee:

They have the Megatron, we have the Minitron. We have a HOF QB with GQ looks, they have a gunslinging dough faced boy at the helm. I will assume as always, that their front D is the strength of their team, which also has a penchant for playing low down and dirty. :harumph: Of course, feel free to correct me if I am wrong in my assessment. :D

It's always a good feeling to have our boys playing at home, so here's hoping for nice, clean game with no injuries. And of course for another big, fat Pats W for the books! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!! :arrr: :patriotlogo:

Thank goodness you showed up!!!

I'm almost more concerned about Tony Corrente officiating this game since he gave us something like 15 penalties for a whopping 160+ penalty yards.

Inactives:
RB James White
WR Aaron Dobson
OL Jordan Devey
OL Cameron Fleming
DL Dominique Easley
DE Chandler Jones
CB Malcolm Butler

Don Jones and Alfonzo Dennard return to the active roster, Blount is active in his first game back with the team.

Thank goodness you showed up!!!

I'm almost more concerned about Tony Corrente officiating this game since he gave us something like 15 penalties for a whopping 160+ penalty yards.

It seems like forever since we have had a 1PM game, so I was just all la-de-dah-ing around like I had all day to go! :eek:

That is disconcerting about Corrente. Hopefully nobody pissed in his Dunkins coffee this morning! :grovel:

ETA: As is my custom, I will be out watching the game with local Pats fan friends, so will not be able to join in the thread fun. Here's to a W and everybody have a great time in here! :toast: I will read through and catch up later tonight. :)

I've been confident about this one all week, but now I have the feeling Detroit are just the type of team we sometimes struggle against. Points on the board early would make me a lot happier.

As usual, thanks to Pam for her great work.

Revis allows 2 completions covering Tate. Not a good start.

Why does it seem like Revis needs to be woken up each game?

Blah start, but lots to adjust still

Didn't figure we'd see much more than about 10 carries today, looks to be that way

Back