Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

January 24, 2022: Mr. North has food and DNF wants it! But he's not giving up easily! The video opens with DNF standing in a snowy nest, her brown feathers beautiful against the white snow and blue shadows. She flies out at 1:20 and we see Mr. North fly in at 2:00, DNF hot on his tail. He mantles and the two squee at one another before he flies out again. The fish chase is on! We see them in the nest again at 2:52 and 3:12 (check out DNF's cool slide into the nest). Mr. North mantles over his fish, but DNF walks over, nudges him aside, and takes his fish! Mr. North gives up graciously and flies off, hopefully to catch a fish for himself!

January 21, 2022: Mr. North super close-ups - Mr. North gleams with health and vitality in the afternoon sun. We can count every fleck in his iris, every barb in his head feathers, and every flick of his nictitating membrane. Incredible!

A great shot of the couple on January 18th.

Norths.JPG

Good Morning and stay warm! Brrrrr

Argentina, Spain and Portugal are turning out some wonderful wines of late.
This 1 is from Argentina.
  • 2020 Altos Las Hormigas 'Colonia Las Liebres' Bonarda​

• Mendoza, Argentina
        • Avg Price (ex-tax)
        • $ 11 / 750ml
    • Red - Rich and Intense
    • 5 Stars (125 Reviews)
    • 91 / 100 Score

10533026.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1486688201976778755

My sons Border Collie passed away today he will be missed. The sweetest dog ever. I got my ausssie because of him. She will miss him forever, they were suppose to have a litter because of their bond....

~Dee~

Last edited:
Freestylin' with the Norths ;)

January 27, 2021: Copulation - The days are getting longer, egg-laying is drawing closer, and sex hormones are flowing! As courtship deepens, eagle couples move from working and perching together to pecking, footing, body brushing, and displaying as they signal their growing interest in bonding. We'll see a lot more copulation in February: regular copulation helps to ensure fertile eggs and eagle pairs seem to enjoy it!

On the first month of the year I turn 40 my body gave to me, a pain that was new to me.

Yesterday I could barely walk on my right ankle. No idea what I did, it was achy and warm feeling plus a little swollen. Today it is better but this ankle isn't even the one I have had issues with.

The first of every decade has always introduced me to new aches and pain. The fun part is in the surprise. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not really but it's life

I was thinking Thursday I should probably find a podiatrist because eventually I will have to get the bone spurs on my left ankle taken care of (if I stand for a long time, it gets very annoying with achy pain like when I was standing for four hours at work). I know I also have a bone spur on my right ankle also that wasn't as big as the two on the right. Probably going to get set up at one just to get in as a patient soon that way if I need one, I'm in one. Just need to find one that is in network, accepting new patients and also goes to both hospitals or the one hospital my wife doesn't work at (they are not very well staffed right now among other things).

Back