Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

The chef at my morning job. Found out real fast you never disrespect me. By calling me a f**king retard . I threatened to beat the sh*t out of him. Until he backtracked & apologized to me.

You'ld think by now that everyone should know it's f***ing moron. :coffee:

(j/k kok - sorry. REALLY sorry> Please don't hurt me, I'm old.)

Cheers

No, he is f**king of kings... :cool:

Not the first time I got into it with him. 2 years ago I showed up to work swearing & yelling at him. His disrespectful comments on my FB page . involving the Boston bombing. Only reason he didn't get punched was the GM got between me & him . Suspended me for a week .
Only reason I'm still there is the season is over in a month .

Happy Dog Day :)

bf9353afcf6d6b7398131b414a692856.jpg

Happy Dog Day!

IMG_2170_zpsx9xdkxix.jpg

Took this shot on a recent drive to WA. Delivered a friend's car and their dog, this Cavalier Spaniel.

Gym slayed me this morning - zombie in my chair chugging coffee :(

Also, one week tomorrow until my annual road trip to Boston!

On that note, any recommendations for a Boston bar to watch the Texans game? We decided not to actually attend the game and save it for next year when Brady's back. Will be spending the day in Boston and watching the game as a sports bar, which should be a fun experience! Any recommended spots?

Actually, literally just texting GF and I think we're going to buy tickets for game :D

We'd decided not to to keep price of trip down (exchange rate, sigh). Kenneling dogs + renting car + tickets etc adds up super quick. BUT, I just got confirmation from my boss that I can take my company car down for the trip. So no rental needed AND gas in Canada goes on fleet credit card, so I'll only pay for 1-2 fill-ups in US. So basically, lots saved. Told my GF and she just said, 'That's awesome, trip is so cheap now so let's go to the game!'

So looks like I'll be buying tix on Stubhub later tonight to take her to her first Pats game. Pretty excited to cheer on Garrop and the boyz in person.

Thx for suggestion beags, will keep it handy as backup if needed.

Back