Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Just realized for the second time in my life, I get to post “block was dead up so I continued onto A1a, beachfront avenue “ in January when I’m in boca raton for a wedding. Did it once before in Daytona beach at a Pizza Hut.

Hello good people!
Just got to spend a few days in New England and loved it. Shame we couldn’t stay longer, but we’re off to the OBX this week.
Hope you’re all doing well!
Welcome! You must be the newGuy!

Lori and I love OBX, many trips.

Hope all is well with you and yours. No right to speak forr others, but we all miss you,

Cheers

Welcome! You must be the newGuy!

Lori and I love OBX, many trips.

Hope all is well with you and yours. No right to speak forr others, but we all miss you,

Cheers
Yeah, we managed to get a very nice house in Corolla for the week. It was pricy but it will be worth it, I’m sure. All in all, we’re going to be 18 people and 2 dogs. So either it will be amazing or I will be medication ready by Monday…

Also, I had to refuse to drive while the Wimbledon finals are on!!!! Poor planning on my part to have to go while Alcaraz and Djokovic battle it out.

P.S. I miss you guys dearly as well. Just have very little time for distractions these days (as it has been the past good few years!)

Enjoy the day! :)

exmouth-beach-dogs

Hey Muse Im sitting in Waterville Maine cute town FYI ..... I will be picking up puppy no 3 in the AM at a town I’ve never heard of in Maine, but, don’t care lol. Then heading to our NH place that apparently has been flooded and our dock is no where to be found ugh. Thankfully the boat and jet ski are accounted for....

~Dee~

Hey Muse Im sitting in Waterville Maine cute town FYI ..... I will be picking up puppy no 3 in the AM at a town I’ve never heard of in Maine, but, don’t care lol. Then heading to our NH place that apparently has been flooded and our dock is no where to be found ugh. Thankfully the boat and jet ski are accounted for....

~Dee~
Awesome. Pretty area. Not familar with too many places in NH which is fine by me. 🙂

Just be safe, please

Back