Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Good morning!

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1765695593320530041

GIA2fLFWYAAgwgf

Y'all might wanna spring forward this weekend, but I was recently informed that the digital Gods do that for you now. Anyway, Spring is nigh. Enjoy

Cheers, :toast:
Following up on this thought, The sun sets around 7:45ish tonight and as I enjoy the long light of day, my triple tautology of syndromes, Cabin fever, seasonal affective disorder and light deprivation syndrome are fading for sure. And my garlic is up with a vengeance. I great ending to a very nice weekend.

@chevss454

Belgian Malinois (Shepard)? I love those dogs always wanted one so smart…didn't think it was a wise idea with the little ones.

Have a great one everybody!

~Dee~

@chevss454

Belgian Malinois (Shepard)? I love those dogs always wanted one so smart…didn't think it was a wise idea wise the little ones.

Have a great one everybody!

~Dee~

Malinois is the easiest breed to train and very athletic. I'm very impressed with the breed and have been since the '80s when I took care of
the Boston Police Dept's bomb squad dog. What a polite dog she was. The BPD went on to acquire many more and they were all elegant, polite and obedient.
I highly recommend Malinois as either family pets or trained professionals.

Malinois is the easiest breed to train and very athletic. I'm very impressed with the breed and have been since the '80s when I took care of
the Boston Police Dept's bomb squad dog. What a polite dog she was. The BPD went on to acquire many more and they were all elegant, polite and obedient.
I highly recommend Malinois as either family pets or trained professionals.
So what you’re telling me is I should have gone with Malinios instead of my new assuie pup …. Not going to lie they have been my dream dog for a while just always thought they would be to hard to handle with children…. I’ve met many as they are military dogs…but most were males. I always found female dogs easier to handle…

I guess my worst experience was when my daughter got a Dalmatian after her Bernese ( I’ve probably misspelled it lol) passed away. The Dalmatian was hard for her to handle … So she hired a trainer on base who was awful but he owned a Malinios male who he couldn’t handle. But weirdly enough the couple who adopted the Dalmatian’s sister reached out to adopt him the brothers after all kinds of trouble …. I’m very fond of dogs because of my work and I will leave it at that … although I wish I had known… but love the new pup she’s so different then the older one but she keeps me hopping. I have now come to understand the dynamic between the service dog and the herding dog breeding.

~Dee~

Last edited:
So what you’re telling me is I should have gone with Malinios instead of my new assuie pup …. Not going to lie they have been my dream dog for a while just always thought they would be to hard to handle with children…. I’ve met many as they are military dogs…but most were males. I always found female dogs easier to handle…

I guess my worst experience was when my daughter got a Dalmatian after her Bernese ( I’ve probably misspelled it lol) passed away. The Dalmatian was hard for her to handle … So she hired a trainer on base who was awful but he owned a Malinios male who he couldn’t handle. But weirdly enough the couple who adopted the Dalmatian’s sister reached out to adopt him the brothers after all kinds of trouble …. I’m very fond of dogs because of my work and I will leave it at that … although I wish I had known… but love the new pup she’s so different then the older one but she keeps me hopping. I have now understand the dynamic between the service dog and the herding dog breeding.

~Dee~

Dalmatians aren't a fav of mine but I love Bernese as pets. I've never seen a Malinois that was hard to handle either male or female or even protection trained. Very obedient and
quick to learn. Dalmatians can be flighty and unpredictable bc of their untrusting nature. Aussies are a fav of mine, the true Aussie more than the mini. A knowledgeable owner
goes a long way with a smart dog and they have to be started out right as pups from the beginning. The avg owner isn't knowledgeable and they can't go wrong with a Lab or Golden which is why those 2 breeds are such popular family dogs. They aren't in the same class of "smart" as an Aussie or Malinois, lol.

Morning all-

@ Chev thanks for the info I should have trusted my instincts but love our new addition... It’s funny that you should say they aren’t in the same class lol. When we are working with the girls in NH inevitably one of us starts singing one of these things is not like the others ;)

Have a most excellent day everyone!

~Dee~

Back